WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
pool of drool everywhere by my desk.

How do you like the mashie? And Cobra now too? Wow... slowly away from all TM stuff.

pool of drool everywhere by my desk.

Believe me we have to keep it out in the family room or else I'll stare at it all day haha

Well it's finally complete. Now I just need to get healthy enough to use them.

2012-06-13_18-44-26_238.jpg

Looks good JRod.

Nice bags Uriel and Jrod!

Super nice JRod. How those Tour-S wedges treating ya?

Wow, leiruagetro, that's an AWESOME set-up. Really well done.

Looking good JRod!

JRod - got Ping? Ha, nice looking setup there!

JRod makes me jealous. Throw a staff bag in there and I'd call him a pro!

Nice bag Lee. Where's the Nome?

Super nice JRod. How those Tour-S wedges treating ya?

Well the one range session and demo day were amazing but unfortunately due to injury I haven't actually gamed them yet.

Nice bag Lee. Where's the Nome?

I have the first kne around here reserved but I dont wanna buy it till I try it.

By bag came in today, i figure i'd let you see how it looks.

Last edited:
Finally replaced most of the old clubs today - see here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...hoto-Edition&p=1399080&viewfull=1#post1399080

The only one I didnt get after the fitting was the driver - with the custom shaft and new callaway was gonna cost me $650 and I had reached my budget with:

Miura CB-501 5-P
Miura 50* Gap wedge bent to 51*
Miura 55* C-Grind SW bent to 56*
Adams Idea Pro a12's 2 (18*) and 4 (23*) hybrids
TM Ghost Spider center shaft putter

Obviously that cost me a pretty penny and I will eventually get the driver (which i hit considerably better than my TM Burner). But, my trusty TM burner 3 wood was the only club i hit better than anything else i tried so that stays in the bag.

As you can see, I am big on the white grips which i paired with some blue and red ferrules.

And yes, in case you noticed, I only have 13 clubs. I dont play a lob wedge since I love to open the blade on my SW to hit those lob shots. Thats why I got the C-Grind to be able to play traditional and open faced shots. On the other end of the bag, not sure what to do. I hit my 3 wood about 260. The 2 hybrid I hit about 235. The 4 hybrid I hit about 215. And i hit the 5 iron 200. I guess i could space out by getting a 20* hybrid 3 which i would hit about 225 but seems like a waste. How often will i need that exact shot and I can always choke a half inch on the 2. Same goes with the 4 if i need a 205ish shot.

Probably see how this works for me and I am sure I will find a gap somewhere with the new clubs. But totally stoked to take them out on the course which I will be doing the next two days.

My new irons arrived today... my updated WITB!

Opened the box, and unfortunately, Edwin Watts sent a cat instead... :at-wits-end:
IMG_1817.jpg

Jk...here they are.
IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Nice bag HuskAir. New irons are purdy. And I love the putter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I do not wear a ping shirt, yet.

My new irons arrived today... my updated WITB!

Opened the box, and unfortunately, Edwin Watts sent a cat instead... :at-wits-end:

Jk...here they are.

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

I'm really glad those turned out great for you. Have you tried them out yet? Also I'm loving the xFTs-Have you considered the ATV yet just wondering?

And lol at the cat in the box, it looks like my cat haha

7373802874_9aa43e2a19_m.jpg

I noticed you don't carry any hybrids or other woods, do you not like to use them?

Well it's finally complete. Now I just need to get healthy enough to use them.

2012-06-13_18-44-26_238.jpg

This picture gives me a tingly sensation...

I'm really glad those turned out great for you. Have you tried them out yet? Also I'm loving the xFTs-Have you considered the ATV yet just wondering?

And lol at the cat in the box, it looks like my cat haha

7373802874_9aa43e2a19_m.jpg

I noticed you don't carry any hybrids or other woods, do you not like to use them?

Wow.. our cats really do look alike. Haha.

I have been considering the ATV. The only problem is, I bought the xFTs last year, and would never be able to convince my wife that I really need the ATVs instead...haha. Did you catch the odd club in my bag? The 56* Callaway wedge. lol

In regards to the hybrid/wood question, I still have 1 spot left in my bag, and am pondering filling it with a hybrid.

Wow.. our cats really do look alike. Haha.

I have been considering the ATV. The only problem is, I bought the xFTs last year, and would never be able to convince my wife that I really need the ATVs instead...haha. Did you catch the odd club in my bag? The 56* Callaway wedge. lol

In regards to the hybrid/wood question, I still have 1 spot left in my bag, and am pondering filling it with a hybrid.

Yeah that is odd but they make some amazing clubs (callaway), haha I have a mashie hanging out in my bag secretly-this is an amazing choice for a hybrid that could fill the gap between your 4 iron and your 3 wood if that's what you are looking for. I love my xFTs and I can't justify change since I got them last month barely haha

After I pick up the yellow B-Stone staff bag tomorrow I'll post a new and improved WITB.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back