WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
cja, I would really like to see some more pictures of your Nead. Talented designer with great ideas. Very nice set o' sticks!!

Great pic's and nice bags there B Jones and AZRhode. Thanks for sharing.

cja, I would really like to see some more pictures of your Nead. Talented designer with great ideas. Very nice set o' sticks!!

I will create a post with my Nead collection. I just need to find a website to host my pictures so I can insert them!

Do you perfer the XFT wedge over the cleveland wedge. i have a complete taylormade set coming, and used to play the smoke tp wedges, but was leaning toward the cleveland wedges. just waiting to hear more thoughts on the xft's

Personally I do, I just find the CG12 a little "clicky" when compared to the Taylormade.
All personal preference of course.

The XFT is great to look at and the satin finish looks fantastic.
I am thinking about replacing my CG12s with XFT's.

AZ: I use the same putter grip. It just feels better to me. I wouldn't want to use anything bigger than that though. I have, and couldn't deal with it!

Here are my new clubs. After a lot of testing I went with CG7 BP's and swapped out my old 3W for a Dymo. I bought the Nickent wedges on sale, $60 for the whole set. Took em out for the first time yesterday at a real course (previous was indoor sim). Awesome.

b48b600e-1.jpg

137aef80-1.jpg

d418f937-1.jpg

Nice set of sticks there Yocco, How about a pic of the driver without the cover.

Those Clevelands are so sexy!

Will do! I just noticed how much room that takes up. Lol. The clubs wont be as clean but it might give an idea how these clubs wear.
Nice set of sticks there Yocco, How about a pic of the driver without the cover.

nice set Yocco!

Great setup right there. Thanks for the pic's. Keep us updated on how they work for you.

I will. Im going to also post some pics a few months down the road to show the aged BP finish. I can say after a couple rounds (virtual and on course) the irons feel great, very soft but you can still feel feedback on missed shots. High and straight is another good description. The driver is working well and I didn't think I'd used the different settings. I got such an amazing deal on it a few months back that I chose it over the reg Dymo. Same price :) But the adjustibility has come in handy. Only thing is I might cut the shaft, but who knows. The 3 wood is sweet too. Very long and its easy to get the ball off the ground. Im getting used to yardage and shots with all the clubs now, but I can safely say I have finally found my setup.
Great setup right there. Thanks for the pic's. Keep us updated on how they work for you.

Alright guys and gals, I've been drooling over your pics so I am finally going to post mine up. I'm in the process of completely replacing my wedge setup so that's what the deal is about the 1 CG and the rest TaylorMade.

The whole rig
014.jpg

A look under the hood
007.jpg

I love these babies....getting a little dinged up though. :sad:
008.jpg

New toys, full review coming tomorrow!
009.jpg

Great pic's P4B. Better get those flying high for May, lol. Nice set up, just noisy with that Cobra in there. We'll hear you all over the course, hehe.

Sweet bags, Yoccos and P4B! :thumb:

Hey Yoccos - what shaft do you have in the Str8 Fit? The tip looks like a UST PF V2, which has been great in my driver. :thumb:

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

bonknhead said:
Hey Yoccos - what shaft do you have in the Str8 Fit? The tip looks like a UST PF V2, which has been great in my driver. :thumb:
Bonk! Its the stock shaft in the driver right now. It is a ust axivcore i believe but im not sure if its that model. It is a slick shaft. I didnt even realize there were different series on these clubs. I ended up with the 69 series. I tried it a couple times and bought it lol. Such a good price ($159 new) 3 months ago. And its by far my best impulse buy. Made me a believer in Nike clubs. Im on tapatalk so i cant see but are you gaming a str8 fit?

Alright, here's my bag. Its no secret that I play Gigagolf hybirds/irons/wedges, and love 'em (for now). The rest of the clubs are in my signature. Cat (Tuxi) in the background. I'm also bagging 56 and 60 degree wedges instead of the 52 and 58 shown (same brand).

GolfClubs.jpg

Nice driver Yocco and nice looking sticks sacul!

Nice set up Sacul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back