WITB: President Barack Obama

I don't mind the President carrying 17 clubs. What I do mind is his on course style. Atrocious is being too kind. Dude is tall, slender, pretty fit. He needs a golf makeover, in the worst way.

I don't mind the President carrying 17 clubs. What I do mind is his on course style. Atrocious is being too kind. Dude is tall, slender, pretty fit. He needs a golf makeover, in the worst way.

Yeah, his style is lacking. Come one, Michelle, set him straight!

Always the same. Saddle shoes, shorts, shirt that is a size too big, and a khaki hat. C'mon, man!?! Dude is the epitome of cool, until he hits the course. Then he looks someone's Uncle Dale on a public muni.

I never knew he was a lefty. Cool.

Yeah man he signed that new law last week with his left hand lol

I like that he plays r11

I'd call the 2-stroke penalty per club per hole. In golf, you can't choose which rules to enforce.

He probably chutts. I can't see him chipping with a SW. Pw maybe or 9. But I'd bet money he's a chutter.

New Haney Project?

Lefty-in-chief :)

I bet he has 10 sets of clubs and that is a shot of just what was being used that day!

He probably chutts. I can't see him chipping with a SW. Pw maybe or 9. But I'd bet money he's a chutter.
Probably the only thing he can do on the practice green on the White House property.

I have actually saw President Obama twice on the golf course (Ft. Belvoir). Once I was on the putting green with another guy & he came over and putting for about 5 mins before his round.

Another time I watched him tee off on hole #1.

I bet the man cant find the greens if he drove up and dropped the ball on it.
As much money as he makes and has and his clubs dont even look like he knows exactly what he wants to do with his set up. How many people keep 2 putters in there bag that look the same.

I know he used to have some Callaway Forged wedges, stamped Prez 44, that Phil gave him. He also has a Bridgestone Staff bag, from DLIII.

Thanks for sharing that VFL, all of the comments already seem to have been made but wow, oh wow.

It should be noted that this picture is 10 months old.

rules do not apply to this man......:banghead:

I try to stay as far away from politics as possible in my hobbies, because....well, I generally like the people I meet in my hobby time. Just couldn't resist on this one though. I'd still play a round with him if given the chance......gotta get some of my money back right? Wow....there I go again! Sorry......

J.

Dude you beat me to it....thank you for saying it before I got the chance

I know he used to have some Callaway Forged wedges, stamped Prez 44, that Phil gave him. He also has a Bridgestone Staff bag, from DLIII.

I guess that explains why Phil is so upset about his pending tax bracket issues that he is considering such a big announcement....hahaha.. he probably thought that he would get to be exempt from taxes like everybody else who "donates" to a campaign...

What really upsets me is that there are so many left handed people in this world who don't own ANY golfclubs yet nobody ever considered asking him to "redistribute" some of his obviously excessive inventory

Always the same. Saddle shoes, shorts, shirt that is a size too big, and a khaki hat. C'mon, man!?! Dude is the epitome of cool, until he hits the course. Then he looks someone's Uncle Dale on a public muni.

whoa whoa whoa, epitome of cool? cool shouldnt even be used in the same sentence with the guy, unless its," It was too cool outside, so Barack put on a jacket". And i say this with no political reasoning involved. Hes just no Ryan Gosling.:D

What really upsets me is that there are so many left handed people in this world who don't own ANY golfclubs yet nobody ever considered asking him to "redistribute" some of his obviously excessive inventory

Who's to say he doesn't though? People try different things out all of the time. Maybe he was doing some gap assessment? Maybe everyone here should donate their extra clubs or every touring pro should donate their extra clubs, especially considering the third place finisher of every tournament makes more than the president.

Doesn't he have more important things to be doing.

whoa whoa whoa, epitome of cool? cool shouldnt even be used in the same sentence with the guy, unless its," It was too cool outside, so Barack put on a jacket". And i say this with no political reasoning involved. Hes just no Ryan Gosling.:D

LOL.

Hey girl cool.

18_mdf1420427.JPG

Uncle Dale, Driving Range Pimp Cool

obamagolf_sq-42348f4ef1cd3018a1e085a1146f8bfa977d83cd-s6-c10.jpg

Back