3. Martin Kaymer
4. Phil Mickelson
5. Graeme McDowell
6. Rory McIlroy
7. Charl Schwartzel
8. Steve Stricker
9. Paul Casey
10. Matt Kuchar

The big news this week is of course Tiger falling out of the top ten to no. 12. This is Tiger's first time outside of the top ten since 1997 the week before his Masters win. In other ranking news Ian Poulter denied Luke Donald his shot at no. 1 by defeating him in the finals of the Volvo Match Play 2 & 1. Poulter jumps to no. 14 with his win. David Toms won the Crowne Plaza at Colonial to climb to no. 28 in the World Rankings.

Well, how long will it take Tiger to reenter the top 10? Will he ever reenter the top 10? There will be a lot of discussion on this on The Golf Channel for sure.

The big thing with Tiger is that left knee. Can they operate on it again? Should he get a new one? Does he need to re-invent his swing that puts less stress on his body? All legit questions I think for the future.

The most relevant discussion that comes from these rankings, is Lee Westwood the best golfer to never have won a major?

Well, how long will it take Tiger to reenter the top 10? Will he ever reenter the top 10? There will be a lot of discussion on this on The Golf Channel for sure.

Those questions leave room for major debate. If I had to bet $$$ on it I'd say he will be back in the Top 10. I still hate seeing Westwood at #1, Ugh.

congrats to poults on the Jump to 14th and Toms to 28th. Looking forward to seeing them both hopefully in the US open in a few weeks. I don't get why Kuchar is in the top 10 still, he hasn't been playing that well, where as Bubba, who has two wins and other high finishes is still outside the top 10. ANGER

The reign of Westwood continues for yet another week. Get use to it folks, he's a machine.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The reign of Westwood continues for yet another week. Get use to it folks, he's a machine.

He has the attitude if one too. So bland and dry, it's like listening to cornbread talk....

A sexy machine with an angels smile, right TC? :eyepoke:

I kid, bud. You are welcome to joke heartily about my love of Tiger.

Must resist making fun of Westwood...

So hard to do...

Bubba is at no. 11 this week. If he keeps playing strong he will be back in the top ten soon.

Must resist making fun of Westwood...

So hard to do...

He's a wet carrot that looks like planet of the apes meetsthe royal wedding. I did it for you. :)

King Westwood is looking down at you, scornfully mocking your attempts at humour. :D

The big thing with Tiger is that left knee. Can they operate on it again? Should he get a new one? Does he need to re-invent his swing that puts less stress on his body? All legit questions I think for the future.

Really? I thought the big thing was incredibly mediocre play for 18 months when it comes to the rankings.

congrats to poults on the Jump to 14th and Toms to 28th. Looking forward to seeing them both hopefully in the US open in a few weeks. I don't get why Kuchar is in the top 10 still, he hasn't been playing that well, where as Bubba, who has two wins and other high finishes is still outside the top 10. ANGER

Really? The guy has a win in the last 6 months and plenty of consistently good weeks.

King Westwood is looking down at you, scornfully mocking your attempts at humour. :D

Just heard a crazy rumor that he likes gravy. Some fans are having these installed in each of his hotel rooms when he plays out at the Wichita Boys Choir JV Event.

Spoiler
gravymachine.jpg

Just heard a crazy rumor that he likes gravy. Some fans are having these installed in each of his hotel rooms when he plays out at the Wichita Boys Choir JV Event.

Spoiler
gravymachine.jpg

WANT.

:wink:

Spoiler
gravymachine.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is proof the world is getting better. If I had one of these in my hotel room I'd never leave. Maybe they can fit one on his bag like Daly did with the lcd screen.

Last edited:
Hypothetical scenario:
Lets say Tiger only enters Majors for the next 12 months. Makes the cut in all of them but is only relevant in one (a top 10 finish). Is there a chance he drops out of the top 50?

Disclaimer: I'm neutral on Tiger so not trying to stir the pot but the reason I picked the above scenario is that if I had to put money on how I think his next year will go, that is where I would place my bet.

He has the attitude if one too. So bland and dry, it's like listening to cornbread talk....

I won't have anyone disparaging cornbread, it's delicious.

I don't know why but I really like Graeme McDowell seems like a guy that would be fun to have a beer with. I was glad to see his game is starting to come around again.

Back