Worst Iron Shaft Band/Label

-CRW-

Reaction score
It has to be this:

dynamic-gold.png

Thoughts? Any other contenders?

TT has done so well with labels for all the new designs. This one needs to die.

The most classic and probably iconic one needs to die?
Yes. It looks so cheap and lazy. It’s not iconic to me. The tour issue shaft is iconic.

Are you saying change the label design or the entire dynamic gold product line needs to die?

Yes. It looks so cheap and lazy. It’s not iconic to me. The tour issue shaft is iconic.
It’s not iconic to you, yet id argue a big reason you find it cheap and lazy, is because it’s so easily recognizable that you see it everywhere...because it’s an iconic shaft line.

That is the OG shaft label.

Ones that annoy me are the kbs ones that aren't put on right and have a crease.

I will never say anything bad about the DG shafts or their bands. I love them too much.

You can't kill the classic DG label. Get off my lawn.

I don't care for the Nippon Modus label

No offense, but this might legitimately be the worst take in the history of THP.

Uhhhh those are my iron shafts. Did I miss something I love them?

Ok good I don’t know a ton about golf yet but I was pretty sure I could be comfortable in my shafts

It has to be this:

dynamic-gold.png

Thoughts? Any other contenders?

TT has done so well with labels for all the new designs. This one needs to die.
That's because they're new & this is a classic & everyone knows a classic.

Uhhhh those are my iron shafts. Did I miss something I love them?

Nothing wrong with the shafts, just the label. It looks terrible.

Are you saying change the label design or the entire dynamic gold product line needs to die?
Just the label. The title is shaft “band” not “brand”. I like X100/S400/X7.

It‘s just an aesthetics thing.

I've been redoing my bag and Golfworks just built a set of TE Forged irons for me with Dynamic Gold taper tip R300s soft stepped. I'm reasonably fit / strong, but just do not bring it swing speed wise. I like the heavy weight but don't want the shafts to play too stiff.

They they shipped without the shaft bands and I'm going to leave them off. I have the grips installed logo down and like the plain look.

I can add the shaft bands if I ever decide to sell, but I'm hopeful these will be the ones for years to come...

Dave

They they shipped without the shaft bands and I'm going to leave them off. I have the grips installed logo down and like the plain look.

If I ended up playing standard DG shafts I’d take the “OG” labels off. I like the clean look too, and that’s difficult to do with the weird wrap around shaft band.

Interesting thread. I don't pay much attention to labels, now if labels improved my game that would be another story :cool:

I will admit I hate labels that are put on all folded up and would prefer a cleaner look on some of my shafts.

I like leaving the retail and OEM stickers on. Messes with people.

I like leaving the retail and OEM stickers on. Messes with people.
Yeah, I used to leave the price tags on some of mine, especially those that come from the second hand sports shops and cost around 20 bucks! :ROFLMAO:

Back