Worst movie EVER thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
very funny movie one T and great scene!

dude, I watched Yes Man last night and laughed my ass off at some parts. 'I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend", that killed me

No kiddin. I thought it was pretty good and wasnt it based on the true story of that dude too?

Lets not forget Waterworld, one of the biggest movie flops of all time! But still no Village haha

it's based on george jung!

i didn't care for waterworld either, nor the postman. what was costner thinking?

i also hated armageddon, asteroid, day after tomorrow, and of those hypothetical the world's gonna get crushed by space fragment type films.

I will just state a couple of Recent ones:

Don't Mess with Zohan
Law Abiding Citizen
any movie that has an apocalypse theme
Transformers 1 & 2 (thank god Megan Fox is gone, maybe the next one won't be so god awful)

what about The Mask, The Truman Show, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Bruce Almighty and Yes Man? the rest I agree

never seen yes man, but the rest i could do without. i just cant stand the guy, he's the same all the time, except in the number 23, and that was really good!

thats funny cause when I googled him he was nominated for a razzie for worst actor for 23! :act-up:

thats funny cause when I googled him he was nominated for a razzie for worst actor for 23! :act-up:

whatever, he was great in it. i guess b/c he wasn't acting like a spastic then he was horrible.

PS love the beer picture TC! that short hair blonde is H O T!

lol I dont know never so the movie 23

whatever, he was great in it. i guess b/c he wasn't acting like a spastic then he was horrible.

ok, I saw the Box, I remember it now. And the Village is MUCH WORSE then the box lol. I agree TC, cant stand Carrey when does that same act and funny thing is he can actually ACT, as we saw in 23.

One of the worst I have seen recently was The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day.

Funny People.

I liked that one.

Transformers 1 & 2 (thank god Megan Fox is gone, maybe the next one won't be so god awful)

Megan Fox was the reason I watched the second one. :)

One of the worst I have seen recently was The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day.

I liked that one.

Megan Fox was the reason I watched the second one. :)

Is that the second saints movie? I heard the second one sucked

haha me too!! Really, will I even watch the third without her in it???

It was the second one and sucked royally compared to the first one. I guess I had a lot of hope for this one after several years of hype.

It was the second one and sucked royally compared to the first one. I guess I had a lot of hope for this one after several years of hype.

Yeah we got it from netflix and I never even watched it. the gf was like "it was terrible" lol

Yeah we got it from netflix and I never even watched it. the gf was like "it was terrible" lol

Yup... I bought it blindly since I loved the 1st one so much. That taught me a lesson.

Battlefield Earth

I cant believe I almost forgot this movie, one of the hardest to watch movies ever it was so bad. Miami Vice. Wow what a train wreck that movie was. Bad acting. Bad script. Bad directing. All bad!

yep, that was horrible! i also pretty much hate anything with jim carey, except for the number 23, that was interesting.

Not a big Carey fan either, but I did enjoy The Truman Show and Man On The Moon

"Dude, Where's My Car?" was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. Rented it when it first came out and couldn't finish it. Rented it again months later thinking I hadn't seen it yet until I remembered parts of it. Wasted my money twice and still have yet to finish it, even if it's on TV

"Dude, Where's My Car?" was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. Rented it when it first came out and couldn't finish it. Rented it again months later thinking I hadn't seen it yet until I remembered parts of it. Wasted my money twice and still have yet to finish it, even if it's on TV

haha I hate when that happens.

Blues Brothers 2000

Killer Clowns from Outer Space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So M.Night is coming out with another movie, the Last Air Bender which if its anything like his other movies, its sure to be a fraud. Whatever it looks like it wont be. Which brings me to this thread. The Village. That movie was the biggest fraud of a movie Ive ever seen. My number one worst movie EVER.So what is your number one all time worst movie ever?

the Lady in the Lake was much much worse. That writer just got worse and worse after 6th Sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back