Worst movie EVER thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock Off with John-Claude Van Damme. The only movie I ever got up and walked out of.

battlefield earth
definitely worst movie ever made

reefer madness holds a close second

C'mon guys; Blow, The Happening, The Village, Transformers? These movies may not have been classics, but they aren't even close to the worst movies of all time.

Try Lost in Translation with Bill Murray. Now that sucked!

M Nights new movie is based on a really famous Japanese cartoon. Avatar the last Airbender...

My worst movies are Hope Floats, The Notebook, and the Mailbox (or whatever that dumba** movie where the mailbox is a time machine is)

C'mon guys; Blow, The Happening, The Village, Transformers? These movies may not have been classics, but they aren't even close to the worst movies of all time.

Try Lost in Translation with Bill Murray. Now that sucked!

i'm afraid that this is where we differ.

you are differing from quite a few here my friend. It is ok we can't like everything the same.

i know, i just like both of those films.

i also hated stealth! horrible film.

One of the worst I have seen recently was The Boondock Saints: All Saints Day.
the original was badass... but most sequels are horrendous like highlander 2 and 3
I cant believe I almost forgot this movie, one of the hardest to watch movies ever it was so bad. Miami Vice. Wow what a train wreck that movie was. Bad acting. Bad script. Bad directing. All bad!
every remake of an 70's and 80's tv show turned into some kinda spoof that made it horrible... well except i enjoyed the tight outfits in charlies angels

so far nobody has mentioned the absolute tragedy that is tim burton... how can someone make you actually hate willy wonka? he shoulda been imprisoned like the man in the iron mask for charlie and the chocolate factory... that was a crime

the Mailbox (or whatever that dumba** movie where the mailbox is a time machine is)

I believe that one was called The Lake House.

so far nobody has mentioned the absolute tragedy that is tim burton... how can someone make you actually hate willy wonka? he shoulda been imprisoned like the man in the iron mask for charlie and the chocolate factory... that was a crime

You are SO right! I never watched the new one completely through because it was so terrible. The book was very dark and I thought Johnny Depp did that well but the Oompa-Loompas were just strange.

i was forced to watch popeye with robin williams as a child... well not forced... but i didnt have a choice... and its deeply troubled me... i needed therapy after that dud... haha

+1 I actuakly liked the Village but Lady in the Lake was death to watch.
the Lady in the Lake was much much worse. That writer just got worse and worse after 6th Sense.

The Men Who Stare at Goats.................in the words of the immortal Charles Barkley "Turrrible"

Darkman - (1990) with Liam Neeson.

What do I win?

[YOUTUBE]L58rdhCfDIU[/YOUTUBE]

Touche. I would never have even considered another in that series.

I guess I was under the assumption that sequels didn't count, since that is WAY too easy :eek:)

Hollywood Homicide. Ugh.

i have two, THE NOTEBOOK and P.S. I LOVE YOU! both of those just drove me crazy. it seemed like every 5 minutes the wifey would look over at me and say "why can't you be like that"? most unrealistic standard setting movies of all time!

if i said that i would be mauled by my sister and her friends. and i have never bothered to watch them

It's not a movie, but sooner or later a TV series will be brought up here so I may as well do it!

Cop Rock.

Stop or my mom will shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The English Patient. This came out in the 90's and won tons of awards. I remember falling asleep part way through and then I woke up and the movie was still going. I got up and left.

Judge Dredd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back