Would You Pay $68 For A Wilson Polo?

Would you pay $68 for a Wilson polo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta say no!

No interest in the polo at that price. I’m not even considering the brand. I just don’t like the shirt. From the color to the cheap looking snaps for buttons, this polo does not catch my attention enough for me to buy it .

Is that a golf shirt or a tennis shirt. Wilson at least used to be pretty big in tennis so some people might pay that for a tennis polo. I wouldn’t buy it though.

No, I'm not going to pay $68 for a Wilson polo. I don't like it in that or any other color. And what's with the markers on the shouders?

I'm not interested in anything Wilson. Their missteps and questionable ideas in their golf division have driven me away from the brand entirely and I won't even look their way for any product they sell. Not that I'm purchasing sports equipment or anything else that Wilson makes but if I ever do, it won't be their brand.

Maybe they should offer these polos in a subscription "Polo Box":ROFLMAO:

A polo would have to be extremely special for me to drop $68 on it. This one, nor any other I have seen to date, fits the bill.

I mean….of course not.

That said, I’ve got no problem dropping that on a polo I really like, I do it at nice courses I get to play, but the shirt itself is just not great imo.

Looks like a perfect polo shirt for tennis. Wilson is still a huge name in tennis. So, if I played tennis, yes I would pay $68 for that shirt.

I think $68 for that shirt is a but aggressive, but as soon as I looked at it I was offered 10% off and free shipping. So maybe if you found a coupon it would hit your target. All of that said, no, I wouldn’t pay $68 for a Wilson polo unless I was blown away at it.

Also, what’s going on with those buttons? They look like red M&Ms.

Nope, I have noticed they are making more casual apparel across all of their equipment categories.

I won't pay $68 for any polo.

Definitely not for that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the look of it but I don’t think I would buy a Wilson shirt.

Dang ... tough crowd. I agree with them.

Not paying $68 for any polo... Ever.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It doesn’t even look good :/

There are very, very few polos I'd pay $68 for, and Wilson isn't even anywhere near that list.

I'd maybe spring that for a polo from a bucket list course, but other than that - nah. And Wilson? Hell nah.

I'll pay that much for a resort logo polo, but not for a manufacture's logo polo.

I have polos from various hotels and cruises ships that were probably expensive, but you tend to do that on holiday.
Otherwise, not so much.

Still, if you really like it enough, why not? Life is short.

I’m not paying that for almost any polo. I’d pay that much for a polo from a course I played where they hold professional tournaments without a second thought. Probably more.

Not going to lie, I actually like that polo, but not for $68.

I don't even need to see the pic; I'm not paying $68 for any shirt!

I wouldn’t pay $68 for any polo

Beat me to it! And I have a ton of good looking, moisture wicking performance fabric polos, shorts and slacks. There are bargains out there if you look around. About 3 years ago I spot the Ben Hogan brand at WalMart of all places. Well made, good looking stuff. I picked 3 polos, and matched them with 3 shorts that matched for $16.97 apiece. Kohl's is another place that has decent golf apparel. A course not that far away that has an incredible pro shop, has a big tent sale every August. Missed it last year, made it this year. Brought a Sun Mountain cart bag for $149, 2 UA polos for $24 apiece, and a pair of Foot Joy shoes for $45! Nicest golf bag I have ever had!

And this caused me to remember something. Many years ago when I was calling on accounts in the Cleveland area, I had a couple of accounts in the Westgate Plaza on Mayfield Rd. in Mayfield Hts. There was also a Golf Galaxy there, so sometimes I'd stop in. One time there was a special offer. Buy a dozen Wilson "Smartcore" golf balls and get a free polo and hat! how could I pass that up? And the balls were pretty decent. Really soft covers though! I used one for an entire round and about chopped the cover off of it! I felt like it had been sandblasted, and I threw it away. The polo bit the dust years ago, but I still have that hat! Very well made, and nice looking. Good cold weather hat as it is dark in color.

Last edited:
Back