WTB: burner 2.0 6 iron

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
Anyone get one of these in te unforgettable 8 demo and not using it anymore.

I want to put a diff shaft in it and compare it to the steel-

Test of sorts - kbs tour 90 Vs graphite.

I'll pay ya for it- let me know

I have a burner 2.0 6 iron that I got when they were sending them out for the demo. I've never hit it, and I doubt I ever do. I'm not really sure how much one would cost, but you're welcome to make an offer on it and chances are I'll take it. Just send me a pm and let me know.

Hey bud just PM me your address I'll send one to you. You know it doesn't have the KBS 90 on it right?

I figured a THPer would help another THPer especially considering it was a product that did not cost anything.
Kudos to Spank818 for doing that.

I figured a THPer would help another THPer especially considering it was a product that did not cost anything.
Kudos to Spank818 for doing that.

+1, I cannot see selling to anyone, much less a fellow THPer, I have posted before that I have one if anyone wants it, just PM me and its yours.

Just saw this cg.....spank beat me to it....good on ya spank

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Hey bud just PM me your address I'll send one to you. You know it doesn't have the KBS 90 on it right?

thanks bud.

yea i know -im gonna buy the shaft- got 3 for a long term test. see which works best. I really appreciate it. send me your paypal and Ill def cover the shipping atleast. thanks man

+1, I cannot see selling to anyone, much less a fellow THPer, I have posted before that I have one if anyone wants it, just PM me and its yours.

I might take you up on this offer if I dont get picked to do the testing, Id like to get the 2.0's at least to the range

I got more than enough fulfilled. Mods can go ahead and lock er up. Thanks THP'ers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back