Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Matty saved up money from working at the bike shop during Christmas break and has some extra Christmas money, and we are going to pick up an Xbox One probably tomorrow, cant wait to load it up and play around with it.

Especially excited to see how it interacts with my Surface.

Matty saved up money from working at the bike shop during Christmas break and has some extra Christmas money, and we are going to pick up an Xbox One probably tomorrow, cant wait to load it up and play around with it.

Especially excited to see how it interacts with my Surface.

Thats awesome man! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on it man

Thats awesome man! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on it man
Yeah, went back and forth on which to get, but it came down to Matty having all of his classmates on Xbox and he wanted to play with his buddies. I can dig that.

Yeah, went back and forth on which to get, but it came down to Matty having all of his classmates on Xbox and he wanted to play with his buddies. I can dig that.

Absolutely man. That is what has always swayed me. I think honestly I would be happy with either of them, but for me having friends on PS4 and having MLB The Show made it a pretty easy decision.

Absolutely man. That is what has always swayed me. I think honestly I would be happy with either of them, but for me having friends on PS4 and having MLB The Show made it a pretty easy decision.
I am a fan of the Show, but this is the first year I havent had much interest in playing it. Not sure why, either.

I am a fan of the Show, but this is the first year I havent had much interest in playing it. Not sure why, either.

Hmm thats interesting. I am hoping this is the best one they have made. I absolutely love Road to the Show, and with the next gen graphics it should be even better

Hmm thats interesting. I am hoping this is the best one they have made. I absolutely love Road to the Show, and with the next gen graphics it should be even better
I think it's because I got so bored with last years that I got turned off to it, similar as I did with the NCAA line from EA.

I think it's because I got so bored with last years that I got turned off to it, similar as I did with the NCAA line from EA.

Fair enough. I tend to play it in spurts, otherwise I think I would too. I usually do a RTTS and then do a franchise. Try and play 4-5 games a week

Fair enough. I tend to play it in spurts, otherwise I think I would too. I usually do a RTTS and then do a franchise. Try and play 4-5 games a week
I would go all in with the game, and play it and only it for weeks. Thats when the boredom would set in. Especially in RTTS and going thru the minor leagues with a guy trying to get his stats up. Loved the franchise mode.

Any improvements scheduled for RTTS?

I would go all in with the game, and play it and only it for weeks. Thats when the boredom would set in. Especially in RTTS and going thru the minor leagues with a guy trying to get his stats up. Loved the franchise mode.

Any improvements scheduled for RTTS?

I did read that you can now bring your RTTS, franchise, etc over now from game to game which I think is HUGE. So when 15 comes out you can transfer your stuff from 14. Not sure how it will all work with trades and free agents and all that though.

"
We think Road To The Show is the deepest, most realistic single-player experience in sports video games, and we’re making it even better. A few of the new features include a new advancement system, new intuitive player creation process, and all new pre-draft prospect showcase."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/04/mlb-14-the-show-coming-to-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-spring-2014/

I did read that you can now bring your RTTS, franchise, etc over now from game to game which I think is HUGE. So when 15 comes out you can transfer your stuff from 14. Not sure how it will all work with trades and free agents and all that though.

"
We think Road To The Show is the deepest, most realistic single-player experience in sports video games, and we’re making it even better. A few of the new features include a new advancement system, new intuitive player creation process, and all new pre-draft prospect showcase."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/04/mlb-14-the-show-coming-to-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-spring-2014/

Sounds cool.

I just hated being a SS or something, and having to play 2-3 years in the minors and struggling to get my guy called up.

Sounds cool.

I just hated being a SS or something, and having to play 2-3 years in the minors and struggling to get my guy called up.

Agreed man, that is frustrating, but the problem is that if you get called up early you STRUGGLE big time in the majors. It is tough for sure, you have to dedicate a decent amount of time to it, which is why sometimes I got frustrated as well. Usually I played RF or LF so I wouldn't have to field a ton.

I guess this should be a rant but it too me almost 40 minutes to get into a domination room in the XB1 BF4. I mean come on that is crazy.

Tappin away

Matty and I went and picked up the Xbox tonight, he is stoked about it. Setting it up right now, going to see what this thing can do.

Matty and I went and picked up the Xbox tonight, he is stoked about it. Setting it up right now, going to see what this thing can do.

What games did you get?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking about BF4, but I guess perhaps I should skip it???

So far I am liking COD Ghosts, the squad play is cool, me and my son are having a good time with that.

On XB1 we shanep0131 is anyone wants to add us

Noooooo War do not get that awful game

I am not a fan of Battlefield. At all.

Since the update on xbox one I've had zero problems

Its not the servers. If you are a fan of COD like War is (or at least was) then you will not get along with battlefield.

Its not the servers. If you are a fan of COD like War is (or at least was) then you will not get along with battlefield.

True. I'm also a fan of call of duty but I get tired of the same thing over and over again. Need to be able to blow holes in the wall so I can kill people camping around corners every time

I like BF4 more just because it forces you to work as a team instead of individuals

Tappin away

With Squads in COD Ghosts teams work is very important. I am really liking the squads

I like BF4 more just because it forces you to work as a team instead of individuals

Tappin away

Back