Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Will pick up an XB1 on Black Friday but already got a steal on AC Black Flag last night on Amazon for $14 new that I couldn't resist. And so it begins....

So I see mostly bad reviews for the new EA golf game. Anything decent out there for Xbox golfing?
The golf club is pretty goid

The kids want a new system (still using the Wii in our house) and I've been doing a lot of research on both the Xbox and PS4. Looks like from what I've seen here and in other places, the PS4 would be the better option for us. I'll probably snag one during the sales this coming week and Santa will deliver it next month.

Battlefield 4 is a ton of fun now, almost all bugs have been addressed and they keep adding free content (maps). It's a really great game if you like large scale battles.

What's wrong with it? I had plenty of fun playing it
After purchasing only call of duty games prior my bro talked a few of us into getting it and it was short lived. Some of the maps were crazy big where you could go minutew without seeing anyone and the online game play to me was just blah

After purchasing only call of duty games prior my bro talked a few of us into getting it and it was short lived. Some of the maps were crazy big where you could go minutew without seeing anyone and the online game play to me was just blah
Ah gotcha. You must be new to battlefield then haha also depends on the gametype. Tdm, heist, and blood money are small and infantry based mostly. Much like cod

You didn't play Battlefield 4.it was more army base with tanks and helicopters. You played hardline which wasn't quite as good

Ok yeah whatever it was sucked

Lol iyo. For anyone reading this who hasn't played it, don't shy away because it's still a good game.

It was horrible when I played it.. Glad to hear it's better but I won't be getting a battlefield game ever again after that experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol iyo. For anyone reading this who hasn't played it, don't shy away because it's still a good game.

Are you talking about Hardline or Battlefield 4? Hardline just didn't feel like a Battlefield game to me. I wasn't a huge fan of the whole cops and robber's theme.

Are you talking about Hardline or Battlefield 4? Hardline just didn't feel like a Battlefield game to me. I wasn't a huge fan of the whole cops and robber's theme.
Hardline. It's not my favorite game but I don't see how some had such an absolutely horrible time with it lol not as good as bf4 imo but still not a bad game. Maybe some people struggled leading to a bad experience or something.

Hardline. It's not my favorite game but I don't see how some had such an absolutely horrible time with it lol not as good as bf4 imo but still not a bad game. Maybe some people struggled leading to a bad experience or something.

I just didn't like the lack of attack vehicles, which I understand wouldn't have made much sense with the theme of the game. Just didn't feel like a full scale battlefield game to me. Gameplay wise it was fine, it was just the design of the game that I didn't like.

I just didn't like the lack of attack vehicles, which I understand wouldn't have made much sense with the theme of the game. Just didn't feel like a full scale battlefield game to me. Gameplay wise it was fine, it was just the design of the game that I didn't like.
Understandable, many share your same concerns and I agree on some accounts. Overall tho I still enjoyed my time with it and actually did enjoy the smaller infantry based combat. Made for some intense matches haha I'm curious what the next bf will be. Right now I'm digging star wars and halo tho

Understandable, many share your same concerns and I agree on some accounts. Overall tho I still enjoyed my time with it and actually did enjoy the smaller infantry based combat. Made for some intense matches haha I'm curious what the next bf will be. Right now I'm digging star wars and halo tho

I'm curious as to whether they'll do a Battlefield 5, or if they'll go the Bad Company route. I know there have been quite a few people who want to see a Bad Company 3.

Does anybody game with after market headsets? Looking at some different models for Christmas and just wondering what THPers are using or thinking of getting

Does anybody game with after market headsets? Looking at some different models for Christmas and just wondering what THPers are using or thinking of getting

I have a Turtle Beach headset that I really like.

I have a Turtle Beach headset that I really like.

I'm looking at the Plantronics Rig Flex LX and a couple Turtle Beach, the Ear Force XO One and Ear Force XO Four

I'm looking at the Plantronics Rig Flex LX and a couple Turtle Beach, the Ear Force XO One and Ear Force XO Four

Matty has a pair of the Astro A40 TR. got him those for his birthday. They are pretty freaking awesome.

Matty has a pair of the Astro A40 TR. got him those for his birthday. They are pretty freaking awesome.

Astro look good too. The couple sets I saw looked expensive. Turtle Beach has a massive sale right now

Ive got a few Turtle Beach headsets I really like. Never had any issues with them but Astro and Steelseries make nice sets too

I just bought the Ear Force One and LOVE it so far. Volume Controls are simple and work, comfort is great, sound is good.

They won't blow your ears off like some I tried, but for $60 CAN I'm thrilled with them.

I just bought the Ear Force One and LOVE it so far. Volume Controls are simple and work, comfort is great, sound is good.

They won't blow your ears off like some I tried, but for $60 CAN I'm thrilled with them.

On sale for $40 right now...I don't think I can pass that up. I'll have to ask for something else, like a 4TB external HDD

Not aftermarket but I picked up the Sony Gold wireless headset for my PS4 on Black Friday from Amazon. Couldn't pass it up for $50 shipped. Loving it so far.

Order in on the Turtle Beach Ear Force XO One. You can't pass up $40!

Back