Xbox One and PS4 Systems

$44???? What a deal! However you got it

Stop buying Xbox things!

Swapped my xbox one in for this one, add a couple trade incentives, games and coupons, $44 later ?

Don't worry Dan, it's double XP weekend coming up, I'll be on ps4 with you guys

And The Division is fantastic and it's just the alpha. Gonna be what Destiny should have been from the start.

Just stopped into Best Buy and asked if they had the Elite controllers...guy goes in the back and comes back with them....score!

Just stopped into Best Buy and asked if they had the Elite controllers...guy goes in the back and comes back with them....score!
I certainly didn't need one but after using one I have zero desire to go back to the regular.

I want one so bad!

I certainly didn't need one but after using one I have zero desire to go back to the regular.
I don't play but little man does...too much. He hasn't even mentioned it so should really be a good surprise.

Can go get another one and ship?

You're a gentleman! Luckily, my best buy got them in as well and I'm leaving dinner early to go get it! If word gets out, they'll be gone

And it looks like best buy lied! Their system says they have them but no one knows where... Why tell me you have them then???

Got it! They showed up this afternoon and only 2 came in. Guy in line behind me bought the other after he saw it...
Thanks Doug

These controllers are too legit. Def won't be using a standard anymore. Nice to see you guys got yours as well!

Swapped my xbox one in for this one, add a couple trade incentives, games and coupons, $44 later ?

Don't worry Dan, it's double XP weekend coming up, I'll be on ps4 with you guys
Dork..

I think the hair triggers alone make this controller worth it!

Dammit guys you're so lucky haha ive been looking for awhile and no luck!

Dammit guys you're so lucky haha ive been looking for awhile and no luck!

Heard they will be shipping some more out in time for Christmas. So keep your eyes open

Definitely. Hoping ill get my hands on one.

I really wish I would have bought the second controller last night. Now they're all gone at the Best Buys by me

I really wish I would have bought the second controller last night. Now they're all gone at the Best Buys by me

Have to act quickly and with no reservation...picked up 2 last night, one for each of the boys and went back today....GONE. One other store in all of Denver had a few but I imagine they will be gone tomorrow. Tough ticket to punch if your not in the right place at the right time. Who knew a golf forum would lead me in the right direction..lol...so much more than just golf.

Edit: Half tempted to break one out and see what all the fuss is about. Let me know Ryan and I will make a trip tomorrow.

People are buying the Elite Console and then selling everything but the controller on EBay in order to get their hands on one.

People are buying the Elite Console and then selling everything but the controller on EBay in order to get their hands on one.
I thought about buying all they had last night and doing a quick flip for some profit...knowing my luck it wouldn't have turned out that way.

I went to try and get one tonight. No luck. Sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to act quickly and with no reservation...picked up 2 last night, one for each of the boys and went back today....GONE. One other store in all of Denver had a few but I imagine they will be gone tomorrow. Tough ticket to punch if your not in the right place at the right time. Who knew a golf forum would lead me in the right direction..lol...so much more than just golf.

Edit: Half tempted to break one out and see what all the fuss is about. Let me know Ryan and I will make a trip tomorrow.

I got mine last night. Here's how it went:

I call Best Buy. Guy says they have them. Jump in the car and speed down there to get it. Go in store and ask the guy. He says they don't have any even though the system says they do. I ask him to pretty please double check. They go in the back and come out with a small box. It has 2 Elite controllers in it. It had shown up that afternoon. He asks if I want both and I stupidly say no, I'll just take one. Guy right by me jumps in and says he'll buy it.

I should have bought it and sold it on eBay or sold it to the other Ryan on here. I blew it big time!

I played all day with the new controller. I can't get used to the paddles on the back just yet but the hair triggers make shooting SO much easier. I'm going to one paddle on and get used to playing with them.

Well worth the investment so far

If you look on Slickdeals.net the controller pops up often.

If anyone happens to come upon multiples ill snag it from you asap if that would be an option. Id really appreciate it.

The locking triggers and the paddles are awesome, but my favorite is the Joystick software settings.

Back