For everyone buying these, what's the size preference? Is the 20oz reasonable or should I consider the 32?

Wanted room for ice and having to limit the amount of refills on the course.

I'm glad I went with the 30 version myself. I'm still getting the hang of the proper ice to liquid ratio (laugh all you want, you fill that to the top with ice, and all you have after 4 sips, is ice that won't melt).

Ice is holding very well in my Yeti. Even leaving the yeti in the car in the sun with the windows up while golfing, but it does melt some. I still find it way better at holding ice than anything else I've tried.

I'm sure glad I spent the money on it, and have considered not only adding a second, but adding them to the gift list for family birthdays etc.

Got the 30 yesterday and straight to the course. Water stayed cold - my only problem with keeping cold water in it was drinking it too fast. Filled up when I got there, topped off after 9, filled up on the course after 14, still had plenty of ice at the end.

It was just in the 80s yesterday, but it was awesome.

I think the 20 is better for hot drinks and the 32 is better for cold drinks. Was looking to buy my dad a 32oz for his birthday, but cannot find them in-store anywhere around here.

I agree with this. My wife has the 20 oz and drinks coffee out of it most days and loves it. I have the 32 oz and drink cold drinks out of it, mostly water at my desk all day.

Jank - The following stores carry these in Houston for sure - Golfsmith, Academy, Buc-Ees. I'm sure there are plenty of additional places as well. Mine came from the Academy on 1960 over in the Deerbrook area. The Buc-Ee's on 290 is small so they might not have it, but the big one in Baytown should since its a flagship store.

I think I am going to make a plunge with the 20oz. Seems a lot closer to the tervis tumblers I typically use. Plus the 32oz are impossible to find in stores.

Who knows what the wife does. She's out of control.

I think I am going to make a plunge with the 20oz. Seems a lot closer to the tervis tumblers I typically use. Plus the 32oz are impossible to find in stores.

Bring it to Michigan with you next week...

I'll pick you up a 32oz'er if you want one. Despite my efforts, they haven't quite caught on here, so our local Dicks has about 1,000 of each size.

After thoroughly enjoying my own 32oz YETI, I picked up a 20oz for my sister for her birthday and grabbed a colster (coozie) for myself.

Now thinking about the $350 cooler bag…and working my way up to the $1,300 Yeti 350.

I'm ready for the knockoffs at half the price to come out. They already exist on promotional websites but the $12+ shipping brings them up to $30.

Bought a 20oz today. It Rums well.

Now I need a 32oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I just bought a 20oz for rums! Cannot wait.

It works very very well. Super cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought my 32oz. Yeti out to Turning Stone for the weekend. I filled it with ice and water when I checked into my hotel room Friday at 7:00 pm. Holding ice overnight isn't even a test for this thing anymore. So I had it in the cart all morning Saturday and didn't really drink out of it as I bought a gatorade from the cart girl...then started drinking beer. So for the afternoon round, I left it in the car, and after golf around 7:30 ish Saturday night (after being in the car the whole afternoon) it STILL had ice in it. That's my first 24 hour period where it didn't melt. Just ridiculous.

I need to get one of these.

I need to get one of these.
I've gotten a 32oz and a colster (their version of a coozie) for myself, and a 20oz for my sister who told me she loves it. I'm this [ ] close to jumping on a cooler……bag (I can't afford the big boy coolers).

I've gotten a 32oz and a colster (their version of a coozie) for myself, and a 20oz for my sister who told me she loves it. I'm this [ ] close to jumping on a cooler……bag (I can't afford the big boy coolers).

Ive been eyeing the bag for awhile after seein it on dicks several weeks back.

how much ice are you putting I yours that it stays that long. I put some ice to fill up the bottom section of my tumbler and it was gone before 5holes

Ive been eyeing the bag for awhile after seein it on dicks several weeks back.

how much ice are you putting I yours that it stays that long. I put some ice to fill up the bottom section of my tumbler and it was gone before 5holes
I filled it right up. Since it was hotel ice machine ice, I expected to melt pretty quickly. I was wrong.

I generally do fill it right up with ice and then add water every time I pass the water coolers, etc.

I filled it right up. Since it was hotel ice machine ice, I expected to melt pretty quickly. I was wrong.

I generally do fill it right up with ice and then add water every time I pass the water coolers, etc.

gotcha. I left mine in the car today have filled with water, no ice. After 6 hours of sitting in the sun the water was still cold enough to be refreshing.

If some are interested in the cool cup I suggest trying the thermos version for 1/3 the price. Works very well

Back