Your Home Course Apparel?

got a couple travismathew logo'd polos on year end sale. (y)

got a sweet logo'd hat too but was so excited, didn't realize it was the wrong size. :LOL::( kid will grow into it though.

1638893570205.png
Bear Creek GC @ Dallas TX is one of my favorites homes courses I go to. Love their logo!

I buy a fair amount from our away course. The carry styles & brands I like plus a couple of options on the logo, either the simple Texas script or horns with "Golf Club" underneath. I don't much of anything from the one we live on, I don't care for the brands & frankly don't wish to spend more than I already to support them.

View attachment 9050534
Bear Creek GC @ Dallas TX is one of my favorites homes courses I go to. Love their logo!

way close to one in waco too. 👍

Bear-Ridge-Logo-1_page_01.jpg

When we first toured the club we bought some merchandise. After that, we would go to end of season sales and pick-up a few items. After living there for 8-years the shine has worn off and it's been 2-3 years since we last made a purchase.

I do own quite a bit of my home course stuff.

I've never bought anything but a yearly golf membership from the pro shop.

Nope. I don't have a home course.

I've got a few things with the course logo on it. My wife's bag also is embroidered, and cost less than it would have from another store. I've found the prices in our pro shop to be pretty competitive, and I'd rather support them than a big box store.

I do, I love good quality logo apparel and if the logo is cool it’s all the better

Our club just unboxed new Travis Matthew and Puma CloudSpun, so I will be adding a few pieces.

Definitely support the Pro Shop at my home course. Buy some shirts and hats every year.

I will be picking this up tomorrow.

Score

23530247-8297-49B1-B5CA-43BA4A23F26F.jpeg

I wear my my club's logo polos off the golf course.
I wear guayabera shirts instead of polos when playing golf in the summer.

Yes buy logo stuff from club. Club has been in existence since 1793 so that tends to get a mention on the merchandise

Typically my local courses don't have any apparel items. I will by coin style ball markers and repair tools. A good thing about my local courses is they don't mark up golf balls the a lot of courses do. If I need golf balls I try to purchase at the course. I won't but drinks outside of my "home" course. They have a variety and its the same as any gas station on prices.

Course policy is casual; I’ve seen folks in joggers and sweatshirts playing. I’m in a polo, and either golf shorts or golf pants.

I try not to get too fussed with others on the course but I make it a point to model what I want my kids to wear as they continue to grow into the game.

I have several club logo items but I also wear a lot of my Morgan Cup gear there

I’ve got a lot of logo gear - the old logo was ok but the new logo is awesome. Most high end brands are accounted for so the selection is good enough to acquire ~5 pieces a year.

Back