Your Morning Wakeup Drink

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I used to drink one cup of coffee every single morning, until it started working against my internals. Moved into drinking an energy drink every day, and I'm just over it.

trying to transition and started drinking french vanilla capps from Tim Hortons and they are working very well.. Wife went ham at the store that's about 45 mins from us today haha

1578016631934.png

What's your go to when you wake up?

I’m a coffee guy.

Coffee. Always coffee

Coffee with a bit of milk.

Fresh ground and fresh brewed coffee

I can only get from water to unsweetened tea before Noon. I am naturally effervescent so I do not do coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wake up and have some Bucked Up preworkout. Then switch to coffee at work.

Diet Mt. Dew. Never have liked coffee.

Yeah just coffee.. and/or some oj just for a little blood sugar bump

Big glass of iced tea, followed by a cup of coffee— every day.

Coffee, black. Preferably strong and a touch bitter but also smooth, think dark blend and throw in an extra scoop. Basically just shy of undrinkable and it’s perfect.

Chocolate Glazed Donut coffee with a hint of creamer.

unsweetened tea

Please don't ever come to GA and try to order that. You will get some mighty funny looks and uncontrollable laughter will probably follow. Kind of the same looks I got when I had to go up north for work and I would ask the waitress if they had sweet tea.

Used to be Mt Dew, but nowadays just water.

Kindly euthanize me when I can't get a cup of coffee as soon as I get up.
I've done it since I was twelve or thirteen.
And that was when the whole world was in black and white.

Giving up the cigarettes many years ago was brutal enough.

I used to drink one cup of coffee every single morning, until it started working against my internals. Moved into drinking an energy drink every day, and I'm just over it.

trying to transition and started drinking french vanilla capps from Tim Hortons and they are working very well.. Wife went ham at the store that's about 45 mins from us today haha

View attachment 8920667

What's your go to when you wake up?

I had no idea how big Tim Hortons was in Canada until I spoke to a couple Canadians recently. I’ve been to a few in upstate NY and have been completely underwhelmed, but apparently it’s a different ball game above the border.

Last edited:
Coffee with a bit of milk and sugar, the darker roast the better. I drink too much of it throughout the day, need to cut back.

Coffee made in the Keurig with a bit if creamer is my go to. Once in awhile I'll go with iced coffee or a soda but that's maybe once a week.

Energy drink.

But, that’s changing soon.

Coffee. Teaspoon of sugar.

Black coffee, 2 cups, every morning :cool:

Black coffee or latte!

I had no idea how big Tim Hortons was in Canada until I spoke to a couple Canadians recently. I’ve been to a few in upstate NY and have been completely underwhelmed, but apparently it’s a different ball game above the border.
I've always said their coffee is alright, but it's the rest of it that's better. Compared to Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, etc... I'd much rather Tim's Place.

Back