Your THP Anniversary

Congrats, sir! Hope you'll be around for many more. (y)

Today is my 11 year THP Anniversary, what an amazing ride it's been, thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for making such an amazing place for golfers to network and communicate. This community is unlike anything out there.

Thanks to the staff: @Canadan @ddec @jdtox @Jman @MWard for all that you do.

Special shoutout to @theannihilator for the tech support over the years!

Cheers THP!!!

I just looked and the 26th was my 9 year THP Anniversary. Have to agree THP has been an amazing place to come to for my golf fix. Met and communicated with many great people here. Thanks @JB, @GolferGal and staff for all you do for this community

congrats on the 11 year mark.

Today is my 11 year THP Anniversary, what an amazing ride it's been, thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for making such an amazing place for golfers to network and communicate. This community is unlike anything out there.

Thanks to the staff: @Canadan @ddec @jdtox @Jman @MWard for all that you do.

Special shoutout to @theannihilator for the tech support over the years!

Cheers THP!!!

Congrats on 11 years! I love seeing how many members have been consistently involved for so long! Really speaks to the great community here.

Cheers!

Today marks my 12th year on THP, and what a fun ride it's been. THP is truly a special place, if you look back at my posts, probably even in this thread, I've said that on more than one occasion, but it's quite true. THP has always been such a great community for me, not just for golf, but for life, friendship and everything in between!

You rock THP!!!

12 years is incredible milestone.

Today marks my 12th year on THP, and what a fun ride it's been. THP is truly a special place, if you look back at my posts, probably even in this thread, I've said that on more than one occasion, but it's quite true. THP has always been such a great community for me, not just for golf, but for life, friendship and everything in between!

You rock THP!!!

Wow. Congrats man, 12 years is unreal.

12 years is super impressive!

Congrats Icey.

Congratulations! Keep on truckin'!

You rock THP!!!

Congrats on the milestone!!! 🖖

12 years! Thats awesome! Congrats!

During the Grandaddy will turn into year 6 for me.
I don't think I've been a part of anything else for this long besides the big social media sites.

3rd year on THP and hoping to make it to double digits like you! Congrats @IceyShanks

12/26/2017 is mine. Will be 5 years this December. Signed up to ask a question about the Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Driver.

A THP Anniversary of sorts, love when THP photo memories pop up!
IMG_9184.jpeg

I just realized I passed 10 years since signing up last month. That's practically a century in Internet-years!

13 years today, I'm so glad I stumbled upon THP looking for reviews on new TM clubs!

missed 4 years earlier this month. couldn't imagine a week without THP now. :love:

Back