Your THP "Top Ten"

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Seeing @OldandStiff 's post about his one year anniversary got me thinking: who would be on my "top ten" list of THPers that I would want to tee it up with. In no particular order, here's my top few:
- JB
- Space Bandito
- Oldandstiff
- Canadan
- Jman
- Yukonliving

What about you? If you had the chance, what THPers would you want to join for 18 holes?

Jake RIP
Hawk
Ethan Ganot
Jason Finley
Harry Arnett
Rhionna
Canadan
MPLefty

Honestly though.... ANY THP'er anywhere.

Seeing @OldandStiff 's post about his one year anniversary got me thinking: who would be on my "top ten" list of THPers that I would want to tee it up with. In no particular order, here's my top few:
- JB
- Space Bandito
- Oldandstiff
- Canadan
- Jman
- Yukonliving

What about you? If you had the chance, what THPers would you want to join for 18 holes?
Would tee it up with you any time!

I have never played with any THPer. That said, this is simple. The THPers I would like to play with are:

Canadan
OITW
jlew2144
HarlettoScara
Jmk202
H8tobogie
Master Yagley

I don’t need to list any reason why I want to tee it with these guys (#teamhackers4life)

Not a day passes that I don’t think about what might have been.

It will happen someday.

Honestly though.... ANY THP'er anywhere.

This. I'm an equal opportunist. I don't discriminate and I don't judge. Bring it on. Let me know when and where. If I can possible work it in, I'm there. With enough heads up, I'd say I'm about 90/10 on making it work within 200ish miles of OKC.

I've never knowingly met anyone from THP. The first few that come to mind for me are:
@JB - for creating such a great corner of the web
@Jman - a fellow HS teacher (although I believe he recently gave it up)
@Smiter - seems like he has some great stories to tell
@JDax - I've noticed in a few threads that we seem to have very similar taste in music
@Hamfist - almost every post of his gives me a chuckle

- JB
- Space Bandito
- Oldandstiff
- Canadan
- Jman
- Yukonliving

We’ll have to work something out when covidian law allows travel a little easier! You ever make it up here, tee time and carbonated beverages on me. 👊

I have had the pleasure of playing with a lot of THP’ers, I feel blessed about that.
I played in July with @Jman and we are going to do it again soon.
Need some golf with my boy @ddec it’s been way to long
Even though he is not very active anymore I would love another round with @Tadashi70

@Jman (From OK and love his reviews)
@Canadan (seems like a fun guy)
Arrow: JB and golfergal love child seems chill and a pretty cool cat ;)
@JDax (I have seen so many videos, feel like I already know him)
@e1iterate (hopefully soon in Vegas!)
@Space Bandito (communicated with him for months on my putter refurb)
@gkeller813 (such a positive dude, he makes THP a better place)
@DannyLe (shafts and knowledge and seems so fun)

lots of others that I hope to play with someday. These were just off the top of my head after a few brews.

*i thought of 5 more seconds after I hit reply. THP has some solid people
@93civiccpe
@OITW
@Bernoulli
@MattyD-MPLS
@McLovin

Last edited:
I've gotten to play with quite a few THPers and has been fun every time. To many to list for me, I would be happy to play with any THPer because that is who I/we are. Awesome guys and gals on this forum.

So many people on here I would love to tee it up with, but I would certainly love to play a round or several with @Bernoulli, @ddec, and @nerfny, since we basically share the same backyard.

I have had the pleasure of playing with a lot of THP’ers, I feel blessed about that.
I played in July with @Jman and we are going to do it again soon.
Need some golf with my boy @ddec it’s been way to long
Even though he is not very active anymore I would love another round with @Tadashi70
CFF1D109-8FEA-407D-BED3-B2B2C7A9FD6F.gif

Hey @SlightDraw make sure Shane ain’t in my group next weekend in Tahoe. He’s too busy drinking seltzer drinks for me to play w/ anyways.

Will need to start a thread asking how many strokes you’ll give me and then I’ll get back to you 😆 I’ve only been here for six months and haven’t had the pleasure of teeing it up with any fellow THPers, but if anyone finds themselves near The Sweetest Place on Earth, I’d be more than happy to play a round!

Not going to lie, it made me feel pretty damn honored to be mentioned on this list. I would love to make this happen.

Feel the same way. (y)

Back