2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Cringed during that entire interview.

And the worlds going to know your name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Kohler was a chore to listen to

The worst part about the Omega commercial is that they edited the song so that it doesn't even rhyme.

Rickie!

Hmmm Ricky with the eagle.....

Is there marquee group coverage right now? Who is it or is it just final group?

yeah yeah ... he's so great for golf ... he's a zillionaire who had'em build a spectacular golf course which is probably making him a boat load of money. you get an award for that? why don't they give it to the guys who shoveled the dirt and leveled greens?
He owns more than that one golf course. He also owns the hotel at St Andrews BTW.

I hope they bring Herb Kohler back on...He is awesome to listen to. Maybe they could also show paint drying, grass growing and Wisconsinites applying sunscreen.

I hope they bring Herb Kohler back on...He is awesome to listen to. Maybe they could also show paint drying, grass growing and Wisconsinites applying sunscreen.
It's like making cheese.....gotta let the mold work

We get it! Spieth is the good story. Show more golf.

I see that UA pink shirt really does well with the moisture too. Jeebus, Spieth is warming up and he looks like Hawk at the Morgan Cup.

THANKS for the tip on Direct TV - just bailed on another Spieth inteview/highlight segment to WATCH GOLF. And I like Spieth!

Just tuning 30 minutes ago. Would love to see some golf. It's been mostly boring interviews and commercials.

Man regular network coverage is brutal. At least I don't see the Omega commercial up here LOL.

Gosh this course looks good on TV.

Seriously? Holmes on the tee and cut away to a DJ story?

That 2010 drive on 18, man that thing went right.

for those of you enjoying more interviews Phil just putted from quite a ways out ... it hung on the front edge and appeared to stop. and then it dropped in for birdie. beautiful.

DJ and JJ will be a pound town show for sure.

DJ is not in his 20's, Jim.

Guys on the course, let's go to the range.

Days like today when having a man cave with multiple TV's is bliss.

Back