2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Im a big pink fan, but Spieth's shirt looks more like a Wendy's tablecloth than a shirt.

What the heck CBS, lets show some actual golf today already!

Im a big pink fan, but Spieth's shirt looks more like a Wendy's tablecloth than a shirt.

The whole UA line this season just looks strange. The purple, grey, and pink in that style just look unappealing to me.

Speaking of bad shirts, what the frig was Hugo Boss thinking with Kaymer's shirts today and yesterday?

Every time i hear Wanamaker trophy I think of the movie Joe Dirt.

Man, what I would give to listen to coverage not featuring Faldo

I really hope Finau stays in contention
Same here Mike. SI did a nice feature on him a few weeks back. Between that and his interview this morning on TNT he seems very grounded and likeable. And oh yeah he can move a golf ball just a little bit :D

RORYYY!

Rory making a move.

Rory en fuego.

Wow Rors. Wow.

I need a Tony Finau adjustable flat brimmin' Callaway lid.

I'd wear Jordan's shirt all day. Best one of the week by far.

I'd wear Jordan's shirt all day. Best one of the week by far.

At Wendys, they call that shirt camoflauge, because it blends in with the tables so well.

This Herb Kohler interview is as exciting as watching paint dry.

This dude has seen wayyyyyyy too much herb in his day

is he going to ask him about writing "Old Man and the Sea" after 5 bottles of rum too?

yeah yeah ... he's so great for golf ... he's a zillionaire who had'em build a spectacular golf course which is probably making him a boat load of money. you get an award for that? why don't they give it to the guys who shoveled the dirt and leveled greens?

That was brutal, I'm glad we have Directv and could change to the marquee group.

Back