2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Phil has some many freak'n shots in his bag.

Nice 7I by Bubba. Followed by a very good 6I by Furyk.

Nothing wrong with a little perspiration. As a "moist" guy myself I understand the Barn Rat's challenge.

Its why I challenge everybody that wants part of the Grandaddy, to work on the nutrition/endurance side of things.

Its why I challenge everybody that wants part of the Grandaddy, to work on the nutrition/endurance side of things.
Good call. No doubt good nutrition, hydration, etc is important. I've always been a sweaty guy, and I've always paid a lot of attention to drinking plenty of water/sports drinks because of it.

Was that an og xhot in phils bag? Some sort of fw i thought

Good call. No doubt good nutrition, hydration, etc is important. I've always been a sweaty guy, and I've always paid a lot of attention to drinking plenty of water/sports drinks because of it.

Its important at lengthy THP Events. I would hope all players show up in the best shape they have been in in years.

DE jonge and barn rat have never been seen in the same place at the same time

Its important at lengthy THP Events. I would hope all players show up in the best shape they have been in in years.
If I get in, I'll be ready! Bet on that, I will leave it all on the course and then some.

-------------------------

This Kuchar ad is silly!!

Seems like all the hefty guys are playing right now

given the way things are playing and what the leaders can do later today where do you think you need to be at the end of this round to have a shot tomorrow? in other words, how far you got to move on moving day?

Phil will spin this tight

given the way things are playing and what the leaders can do later today where do you think you need to be at the end of this round to have a shot tomorrow? in other words, how far you got to move on moving day?

My guess would be the lead gets to 13 today. So, say -8/-9 by the end of the day?

Guessing leader will be at -14 by day's end. So to make a Sunday charge I would say they need to be in double digits.

I'm expecting a 65 by someone in the middle of the pack too.

so Lefty is going strong but he's got plenty of work to do. it does look like a 65 is out there for someone today.

And they end with the Omega commercial, that thing is just irritating to me now.

Sometimes marketing is done so poorly it makes you laugh. Look at the staff TaylorMade has. Now look at who they "relegated" to Adams. Brand never had a chance. Nice to see Boo making a run.

Are those dark clouds behind Jim Nance and Nick Faldo?

That was pretty awkward run down on DJ ... "He's found ways to, er, lose it on Sunday." OUCH!

Are those dark clouds behind Jim Nance and Nick Faldo?

That was pretty awkward run down on DJ ... "He's found ways to, er, lose it on Sunday." OUCH!

I noticed the darkness yesterday...think it's just a bad angle.

Phil is en fuego

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Phil is en fuego

Can only imagine if he didnt bogey twice on the front. He would be in the hunt heading in I have a feeling.

Can only imagine if he didnt bogey twice on the front. He would be in the hunt heading in I have a feeling.
He needs the weather to turn on theae leaders

Bunch of guys going low today. Guys at the top better follow suit or get left behind

Back