2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Guys, guys...he's probably Flava Flav's Assistant?

flava-flav-flickr-oceanofstars_493x416.jpg

HAHAHAHA WOW. "I won it in a putting contest" may be the best on the spot response I've ever heard of.
Oh he could have gone with the proven THP explanation, "I won it in a Twitter contest"

Ok. I skimmed. Who won the contest?

Ok. I skimmed. Who won the contest?

yea - good question,.

i choose the right people -- but i know a ton of others did too --------- figured it wasnt me, because i never got an email.

Its being announced this afternoon.

THP was gone all of last week at an incredible event with live updating. It was said previously that it would take some time to get the winner announced since literally hundreds chose the same two people and each participant has to be inputted into a random number generator.

Its being announced this afternoon.

THP was gone all of last week at an incredible event with live updating. It was said previously that it would take some time to get the winner announced since literally hundreds chose the same two people and each participant has to be inputted into a random number generator.

no worries JB -- i am sure everyone understands.......... and all enjoyed the live update threads........... i know i did!

691? Good grief

At last tally, there were 691 with the same entry.
OMG, amazing! I'm sure you had no fun coming up with that tally, either

691!? Wow, probably better odds betting against the favorite at that rate. Incredibly smart THPers.

Better odds than playing the lottery though ?

OMG, amazing! I'm sure you had no fun coming up with that tally, either

Its the most we ever had pick the winner by a long shot. It just took some time to input the names into a generator. My calendar says at 12pm EST, it will be run (as soon as I press the button) and we will find out who the winner is.

WOW 691?

Shows THPers sure know their golf!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're saying I've a shot?

Or the two favorites came in

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And the winner is...

Mace

Congrats on winning the contest.

Grats buddy