Grandura Shafts HQ - Live Update Thread

If you go to www.granduragolf.com, it doesn't seem to have launched. But I clicked on this link from Google that allows you to explore a lot of the site: http://granduragolf.com/golf-shafts/ Some things still don't seem to be quite finished--the store doesn't let you add anything to the cart and the fitting stalled out at Step 3 for me. But you can see some of it and it's really well done.

Website will be fully functional in the next couple of weeks. At this point you are better off waiting.

I have never been one to even pay attention or notice how good shaft looks... but these things look incredible.

If you go to www.granduragolf.com, it doesn't seem to have launched. But I clicked on this link from Google that allows you to explore a lot of the site: http://granduragolf.com/golf-shafts/ Some things still don't seem to be quite finished--the store doesn't let you add anything to the cart and the fitting stalled out at Step 3 for me. But you can see some of it and it's really well done.

Good Job sir. Thanks.

Website will be fully functional in the next couple of weeks. At this point you are better off waiting.

Quoted so peeps will see.

I need a 510 in my life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know ddec said it's coming but this link does give some good graphics and info, most of the info we had already but it's still kinda cool to see it.

I was able to check out pretty much everything with that 2nd link. Thank you!

Shafts look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at doctors office and getting PMs and texts. What's going on?

Those shafts look awesome! Would love to fit one of those into my XR.

I'm at doctors office and getting PMs and texts. What's going on?
well at least you can seek medical attention. Cause it "appears" you need to find a more common head to use. Srixon adapter is possibly an issue.

Shafts look great and the description of shafts on the site is cool, can't get the fitting tool to work on my iPad(not sure it's up and running yet)

well at least you can seek medical attention. Cause it "appears" you need to find a more common head to use. Srixon adapter is possibly an issue.
I'm already getting medical attention. Appreciate the joke

I'm already getting medical attention. Appreciate the joke

Ok, well I apologize for the medical
Comment. But the rest is what was going on. Next time I'll just ignore your question.

Talk to me Goose!!!
Wonder who these shafts are for?

2a9fc187d3c3374ca8409133fc52775a.jpg

Release date special pricing for THP'ers?? :angel:

Sorry I am without social media pretty much all afternoon - took my mom for her follow-up appointment for the chemo she is receiving. Someone just sent me a periscope screencap about "Grandura shafting jlukes" but I am unable to watch.

So I am not a tester anymore?

Sorry I am without social media pretty much all afternoon - took my mom for her follow-up appointment for the chemo she is receiving. Someone just sent me a periscope screencap about "Grandura shafting jlukes" but I am unable to watch.

Put it me in coach!!! Kidding.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Going through the same thing with my old man. Pancreatic...

The more I see the graphics the more I love them. I took a sneak peek at their fitting guide and it seems to be quite extensive. I will have to explore these shafts further in Q4.

No, it was just a joke. They were messing with you.

Back