How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Struggling today, but just birdied 16 to extend the streak to I believe 9

Started a new streak today, that's about the only good thing to come out of todays round.

2 today, streak is now at 2 rounds.

3 birdies today to hit 20 straight rounds. This one heck of a run so far

Official streak is now 9. Kind of wishing I was tracking this thing a lot sooner.

Some absolutely awesome birds today. Feels good to keep it going.

Up to three after a great shot into the Par 3 17th today. Thought it might go in from the tee box, was 6' short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 2 birdies today so back up to two rounds.

Had 3 rounds going, then lost it today while playing an easy, wide open short course... bah

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What did ya shoot out there?

38/39 (+6) from the Blue tees. Country Club life is legit...2:50 round with a three some.

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to 0 after this mornings round. Apparently the highest I can get to is 3 right now.

I am at 2 after this weekend. Had one yesterday and one this morning at Deere Run

Deere run ruined mine

Missed two or three by inches

Deere run ruined mine

Missed two or three by inches

Yes you did dude. Had a lot of good looks. Those greens were brutalllly fast

Up to 7 rounds with one birdie today. Played at a different course today, same one as last week and managed to birdie the same hole this week, the 18th.

Hit double digits last night (just a 9-hole round) by rolling in a fifteen footer. Had quite a few good looks from 15-25 feet, but nothing much closer.

10 in a row, keep it rolling!

6 rounds, had 3 today at Houston Lake CC.

went back to the same easy course... 4 birdies... (VERY easy course)

back at 1 round

After a long dry spell, I broke through again today with not just 1, but 2 birdies. Left a putt 3" short for my first eagle of the year on the 1st one.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

After a long dry spell, I broke through again today with not just 1, but 2 birdies. Left a putt 3" short for my first eagle of the year on the 1st one.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

nothing more frustrating then when you have a putt tracking to the hole, and then it pulls up short... eagle no less

Put 27 holes in today and just couldn't get a putt to drop for birdie. Had plenty of opportunities that ended in pars but it puts my run of 1 in a row back to zero.

The streak is now at 11

Streak up to 3 rounds after another birdie today.

Back