Tiger Woods will Play in Hero World Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Big Cat is back!

Oh boy…. Here we go again. I'm not a Tiger fan, AT ALL, but for some reason I have a better feeling about this one...

I’m stoked. Keeping expectations low but still excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger-smile.gif

Hope I'm wrong but this sounds like a disaster in the making.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes! Pulling for Tiger!

• Admin
Its the perfect storm and he just has to do well.
But if he doesn't, its rust.
Tiny field, points on the line, knows the course well.

Hoping for the best

Hmmm I feel like I've heard this before

Looking forward to it

It’s exciting to see him coming back!! I hope to see him play within his limits and get back to being dominate with his putter.

Its the perfect storm and he just has to do well.
But if he doesn't, its rust.
Tiny field, points on the line, knows the course well.

#TigersPlaybook

That's funny with committee of 1.

I'll be tuning in for sure!!

Plenty of reps and tournaments to get in before Augusta

well i like tiger always have and wish him well, i actually thought he would not come back this soon , i used to think he was immortal but now i know he is human and has obstacles to climb just like we all do , go get em tiger

Totally watching...

Deja Vu all over again

I'll be tuned in. Wish him the best is another comeback attempt.

I've got mixed feelings about this. I saw tiger during his period of dominance and it has been sad since. Part of me wants to see him return to some level of competitiveness but part of me worries his legacy will just get tarnished more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I will be tuning in to the Hero. I am happy he feels healthy enough to compete and will be interested to see if that time around is different. This comeback has the appearance of being different and I just hope it is..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hope he plays well but we should be patient with his results. I think it will take some time before he is ready to compete to win. I hope I’m wrong!!

As a guy who grew up with Tiger I’ll always be excited to see him play. I don’t care if he struggles for a whole year, I would just like to see him play. Sadly though, it’s hard to enjoy him coming back because until he proves otherwise, it’s just “how long until he’s out of commission again?” If he can make it through this season healthy that would be a monster accomplishment in itself. Would get people really excited for the following year.

I've got mixed feelings about this. I saw tiger during his period of dominance and it has been sad since. Part of me wants to see him return to some level of competitiveness but part of me worries his legacy will just get tarnished more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly

I feel this is always the best place for Tiger to come back. If he plays to his current strengths he will do well.

Back