The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot, I "disclosed" I was getting onto my homer wagon for just a minute. At least give me the minute to bask in some encouraging stats for the good guys will you! It didn't take me long to get through 'em as you can see. Ha!

The loss of your D-line guy (can't recall name) up the middle has got to hurt them a bit, but how much, who knows. Experience is for sure on your side. As you can see, Charlie isn't wasting anytime playing "his" guys over the JR and SR classes that remain under Mack's watch.
I had to put my green goggles to knock you off the wagon.

I love Charlie. I was a manager at nd when he was the dline coach. He was awesome. Super nice guy. I'll always wish him well and think he will succeed in turning around Texas.

I love the fact that they got rid of the oline guy they called n.c.a.a. no contact at all. Lol

The loss of Jones will hurt our dline,but we finally have some depth there for the first time since bk has arrived.

bf2fbdd224f4299e24af1a86c498258f.jpg

they return 20 starters this season on both sides of the all.

From a team that went 7-5.

It seems to me like the media's love affair with Notre Dame has reared its ugly head this preseason.

Should know soon enough, though, with games against Texas, GT and Clemson in the first month or so.

Also -- Nate, will UT continue to be a garbage fire in 2015? Asking for a friend who's trying to cover the spread this weekend. :alien:

From a team that went 7-5.

It seems to me like the media's love affair with Notre Dame has reared its ugly head this preseason.

Should know soon enough, though, with games against Texas, GT and Clemson in the first month or so.

Also -- Nate, will UT continue to be a garbage fire in 2015? Asking for a friend who's trying to cover the spread this weekend. :alien:

My crystal ball is on the fritz right now but I think they have 2 out of 4 wins in them from the ND, OU, BU and/or TCU group. Which ones.....only the shadow knows.

I think 6-6 is likely for Texas but probably not much more. They still don't have a QB and lost some pieces on defense

At 6-6 do they keep they coach or fire him?

I think 6-6 is likely for Texas but probably not much more. They still don't have a QB and lost some pieces on defense
I think they'll surprise you.

I think they'll surprise you.

I just think the big 12 is pretty solid. OU TCU Baylor are all top notch and ND at ND is a really tough way to open the season.. But we will see

I just think the big 12 is pretty solid. OU TCU Baylor are all top notch and ND at ND is a really tough way to open the season.. But we will see
Ok state is the team to watch in the conference this year imo. They'll be a headache for everyone.

At 6-6 do they keep they coach or fire him?

He finally got what's looking to be a great 2015 freshman class as 7 freshman are starting this Saturday over upperclassmen and another 2-3 that may win the starting job by the OU game. They will give him time I think.

He finally got what's looking to be a great 2015 freshman class as 7 freshman are starting this Saturday over upperclassmen and another 2-3 that may win the starting job by the OU game. They will give him time I think.

If they don't give Charlie Strong time, they are fools. He is a coach a school should be proud of having. And I say that despite hoping we stomp you guys silly. He's a class act, he deserves the time to get his team on the field.

They're no UMass, but I think they pull off the win against ND.

Maxx Williams says you're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, to bad Minnesota has a 6'10" TE on the roster right now or anything.

That said I love Maxx

#WarEagle

I'm pumped... we recently moved 1 block from kinnick stadium.. I don't think that the Hawks will be anything special this year, but the always seem to overperform when expectations are low... GO HAWKS!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Boy, if they do then Minn will be in the playoffs at the end of the season. I think TCU's team this year is better than last years. They may put up 100 on someone this year.
They probably won't have the advantage of playing OSU in a blizzard this year.

I'm starting to get excited for the season. A lot later than normal. I'm usually raring to go 5 weeks before kickoff. I've been basking in the awesomeness of GT's season last year. Seasons like that don't happen for us very often and even rarer are they back to back. Our schedule is tough, many away games that aren't going to be easy. Defense should be improved, offensive line should be good, but we'll have very little experience in the skill positions on offense except for returning QB Justin Thomas.

We're picked anywhere from winning the ACC to coming in 4th in the Coastal. I've got no clue what we will actually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back