How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Had my streak broken on Sunday. Was up to 17 and played TPC River Highland. Lots of birdie putts, but none dropped. Working the kinks out on a new putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up to three, must have been the lucky company I had playing with me this weekend.

Birdied 18 to start a new streak.

2 birdies tonight to get the streak up to 24!

Im up to 5 now. Playing a tight course today with slick greens so the streak might be in jeopardy.

Somehow I have managed 4 on the trot now.

After falling back to zero on Monday, I had one on Tuesday and then played in a scramble on Wednesday. I had a HIO so does that make it 2 or does the scramble not count as a round?

Snuck one in on 17 today to keep the streak alive. Streak is now at 17. If all goes well will be over 20 come Monday afternoon. I wonder how many of you who are posting think about the streak during your round. I have had two rounds in the past week where I was on the 15th hole with no birdies and thought today maybe the streak ended. Probably not a good thought but one I have had none the less.

None during 9 holes for league last night but one today. I seem to be able to do one in a row every other outing. Lol

As far as do I think about this thread. Sometimes I do but most times I don't think about it until after I make one and it reminds of the big "streak" I have going. Lol

Im up to 5 now. Playing a tight course today with slick greens so the streak might be in jeopardy.
I was able to get 1 birdie today. I'm happy with it as I usually struggle on the course I played today. 6 rounds now for the streak.

Had one today. Several other very near misses. Streak is at one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three today - including a bunker hole out.
Makes one round - new streak commences!!

The official Canadan streak of birdie rounds is at 19.

Took me until the 15th to get my first one today and it was really eating at me. Proceeded to make a great putt on 16 for the bird as well hahahaha!

Love this game.

My streak ended with a 9 hole round last night at 24 rounds. Made two today to restart a new streak.

Streak rolls on at 18, made 5 total today.

I think im back to 5

Zero birdies today despite many solid chances. Back to 0.

Stuck on zero. No birdies today. Missed a 4.5 foot birdie putt on the 16th hole. That one hurt!!!!

Played two rounds today with 2 birdies on the first 18 and 1 birdie on the second 18. Streak is now at 4.

Missed three birdie chances yesterday. Had 11 GIR but proximity to the hole as not good

11 and counting. I've been hitting my tee ball great recently and have at least one opportunity to 2 putt for birdie in each of my last 6 rounds after iron approaches onto par 5 greens.

Today makes 20 straight!!

Birdies on 7, 9, and 16 with a handful of failed attempts elsewhere.

Here's hoping this continues and the birdies are fruitful for everyone today and tomorrow!

This should be officially renamed as The Canadan thread!

Well done sir!

Back