Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Club Clash?
This is Club Clash

And with that Club Clash was born. No simulators and closed door meetings. Club Clash is golf testing outside on both the range and course. It's done for the people, by the people.

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world? Enter Club Clash! Ever read over these lists and think "there is just no way this is real info"? Enter Club Clash! Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

Club Clash is all of that and then some. The NEW GOLD STANDARD of club rankings will be done for golfers all over the world by this great THP Community.

You are the Judge and Jury! You test, you play and you report on the new clubs LIVE from one of the finest resorts in the world.
And just to up the ante a bit...You might just leave with your favorite driver.
Um, I'm in.

Now that I've caught up...

First I must say, JB / THP your marketing strategies and efforts are truly next level. I don't say that to kiss ass, but your response to messaging is second to none.

Second, do you think this event would be in the second half of 2016? Say after April/May? I only ask out of complete selfishness as that is when I will be off injury reserve (and actually in golf shape again).

While I'll be an amazing putter and chipper I would not sign up if it's before that since I wouldn't be able to provide a true review of much but the scenery.

Lastly, again... To echo the other 17 pages of response. I must say this is an impressive looking event and that course may get a visit either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly it could not be in 2nd half, because it really needs to be timed at the beginning of golf season for most of the country. New releases are fresh and the information is wanted/needed.

Swinging all sorts of equipment seems like a really great way to jumpstart the swing at the start of golf season.

thanks, that was just my mind wandering. You guys are good at what you do, you know what is best for THP and the members.

Sadly it could not be in 2nd half, because it really needs to be timed at the beginning of golf season for most of the country. New releases are fresh and the information is wanted/needed.

I like that.

I will be in Florida in February :)

Sadly it could not be in 2nd half

this is what i expected, since that's prime time in florida and these midwest and yankee thp'ers can't handle the florida heat and humidity! although i gotta say i'm impressed you could pull off this timing when it seems like the golf season would be at peak. well done!

i really hope i can make this work, but in my industry Q1 is my busiest time of year. not saying it can't be done, and if anything is worth the sacrifice this event would surely be it!

All caught up...sweet location! I've never heard of that resort but will be reading about it after this post. Sounds like an epic weekend

This will be an awesome opportunity for those able to go. It may not be possible for me however I will follow along with much interest !

A few weeks ago, I decided that 2016 was the year ALL of my golf gear was due for a renewal. And now Club Clash comes along! If I can't participate, I will most certainly be following!

Truly one of the best Course complexes in the State, absolutely top notch.

I can not wait to see a date for this.

THPers are in for a real treat when this outline is put into place. One note of caution about this one because of the timing of signups. Signups will take place in 2015 for a 2016 event. Because of that, and we absolutely hate to have to even post this, the AC membership will be needed on both sides. While we never thought that would be an issue, and dont think it will ever come up, its hard when planning certain events due to the timing.

Thanks for understanding everybody, we just want everybody to have all of the facts in place, so there are no surprises.

Like the vast majority of active members, as soon as you will take my money for the 2016 AC, I am signing up. Understand giving the words of caution, but highly doubt it will be an issue for anybody that wants to get in this sure to be amazing event.

Thanks for the heads up JB. Luckily I think most people interested in these events are AC for as long as it is there.

2016 Albatross Membership is a given with or without any events planned.

But the heads up is probably good for new members to be aware of and head off any potential questions.

2015 signup ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

THPers are in for a real treat when this outline is put into place. One note of caution about this one because of the timing of signups. Signups will take place in 2015 for a 2016 event. Because of that, and we absolutely hate to have to even post this, the AC membership will be needed on both sides. While we never thought that would be an issue, and dont think it will ever come up, its hard when planning certain events due to the timing.

Thanks for understanding everybody, we just want everybody to have all of the facts in place, so there are no surprises.

No worries here - I will be signed up for 2016 AC as soon as you will accept my money!

I am going to play both these courses soon. Just waiting on confirmation

looking forward to more details on this one after the M1 launch and confirmation it will be a part of this event. 2016 sounds like a great year to try a new driver!

Really excited to get the ball rolling in this one. Full details will be up in the next two weeks with signup coming soon.

This just made Friday even better. This will be a must be there event.

This event has caught my interest. Now to see if the dates work when released.

Yes it is going to be a great time. Here are some tidbits.

It will be in 2016
It will feature a lot of drivers.
Participants will be tasked with leaving their current driver at home.
It will be played at one of the finest resorts
Golf Rounds will be played with multiple drivers and there will be a small competition side to it.
However everybody will be a winner

Looking forward to hearing more on this one! Sounds like it will be amazing.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Loving the tidbits so far. Can't wait to hear dates hoping they work and I can make it through what will be a huge interests in entries.

Yes it is going to be a great time. Here are some tidbits.

It will be in 2016
It will feature a lot of drivers.
Participants will be tasked with leaving their current driver at home.
It will be played at one of the finest resorts
Golf Rounds will be played with multiple drivers and there will be a small competition side to it.
However everybody will be a winner

James Harrison would not approve.

This one has me excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back