New from middle of nowhere kansas

Fraasty

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been lurking around the site for a while so i figure its time to join!

I live around derby/mulvane area and work in south Wichita. Golf and guns are my passions! I usually golf with the old fellas from work but i enjoy a round of golf with anyone regardless of age/skill

Always looking for new people to play with around the wichita/derby area! I Play alot at hidden lakes, pine bay, all of the wichita city courses and occasionally find my way down to winfield and wellington public courses.

I will continue to enjoy the site and hope to contribute in anyway possible! :alien2:

Welcome to THP.

I've been lurking around the site for a while so i figure its time to join!

I live around derby/mulvane area and work in south Wichita. Golf and guns are my passions! I usually golf with the old fellas from work but i enjoy a round of golf with anyone regardless of age/skill

Always looking for new people to play with around the wichita/derby area! I Play alot at hidden lakes, pine bay, all of the wichita city courses and occasionally find my way down to winfield and wellington public courses.

I will continue to enjoy the site and hope to contribute in anyway possible! :alien2:

Welcome to THP, neighbor! We have a pretty good group of THP'ers in the Wichita area. I'm about two hours north and a bit west of you up by Great Bend.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, neighbor! :D

I play mostly Wichita city courses and add in Sand Creek during the fall/winter specials.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP, neighbor! We have a pretty good group of THP'ers in the Wichita area. I'm about two hours north and a bit west of you up by Great Bend.

Nice! Used to hunts birds up there with a friend growing up!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, neighbor! :D

I play mostly Wichita city courses and add in Sand Creek during the fall/winter specials.

Finally went and played sand creek last summer/fall couldn't believe they had a twighlight special! Beautiful course!

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

Finally went and played sand creek last summer/fall couldn't believe they had a twighlight special! Beautiful course!

Sign up for their newsletter to find out about the fall/winter specials. Most of the time during Oct or Nov to Feb and even into March, you'll see $25-30 weekend specials and you still get the cart and range balls of course. Hard to beat that value.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome To THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back