Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBB.....just completely doubt the ability to get properly fit by any big box retailer around here.

Made the mistake of swinging some Wilson staff m3's today. Now in serious ponder mode with these. They are slightly used and only $265 at a local shop. I don't need new irons at all but these were so good. Plus that black finish on the irons is why they have the emoji with hearts for eyes. Gonna be tough to say no to these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of a sudden I'm fascinated by the Sun Mountain Front 9 bag.

After seeing how much you liked your Grandaddy bag, I promise its worth waiting a bit. #TrustMe

GBB.....just completely doubt the ability to get properly fit by any big box retailer around here.

You could put your Grandaddy shaft or the LZ HC into a GBB head and see how that works. You just have to find a head to demo it in

You could put your Grandaddy shaft or the LZ HC into a GBB head and see how that works. You just have to find a head to demo it in

Jman still has the LZ HC and I have hit that in the GBB.....that shaft profile just doesn't fit me well. Could definitely take my Speeder 665 and try it in that head as I know the shaft fits me well.

I need to meet up with Jman and fix this once and for all.

Jman still has the LZ HC and I have hit that in the GBB.....that shaft profile just doesn't fit me well. Could definitely take my Speeder 665 and try it in that head as I know the shaft fits me well.

I could the 665 working well, if you like added ball speed on mishits and a little less spin. If you're into that kinda thing

I could the 665 working well, if you like added ball speed on mishits and a little less spin. If you're into that kinda thing

Hahaha, yep - sign me up! Fairly high spin and more than my share of mishits. Mini works well for me but I'd be lying to not want a driver in the bag when it's needed.

So my local store, much to my amazement has MD3's today..... holy crap they are gorgeous. The green on them is so much darker than I had thought it was going to be.

Now if only they would get some Callaway drivers other than the VSeries and XR..... I need me some GBB!

Made the mistake of swinging some Wilson staff m3's today. Now in serious ponder mode with these. They are slightly used and only $265 at a local shop. I don't need new irons at all but these were so good. Plus that black finish on the irons is why they have the emoji with hearts for eyes. Gonna be tough to say no to these.

I approve this purchase!!

Almost pulled the trigger on the 54* MD3 C Grind at work today. Only think that stopped me was my T Grind performing so well lately.

Guess that means I have some golf balls to ponder. End/beginning of season balls and maybe some I haven't tried this year similar to my gamers.

I approve this purchase!!

Haha. I think it is gonna happen. Just a matter of when.

#HaveMonitor
#WillTravel

Ponder no more. Just scored a set of Apex Pros from eBay. Now I just have to be patient...

Cue Tom Petty

I want a new driver (as I only play with bertha mini 1.5 from tee right now). GBB is most wanted, but 815 alpha could be had for half the price, so I guess that's the one I go for.

I keep hearing about new apex irons coming, was this confirmed by callaway, or is it only a rumor for now?

I keep hearing about new apex irons coming, was this confirmed by callaway, or is it only a rumor for now?

There are pictures of them if you look around. So I'd say it's true.

When we got our Apex irons from Callaway during the Ultimate Testing event, we were told they were a 2 year release cycle. It's been 2 years since the event so I expect release to happen from December to February.

Just a guess though on those dates.

did you just fit yourself?

Had the driver fitting out at Callaway in August, so I know what I could expect. Reviewed the 816 FW, now the Divine 9. Irons are burned in to my brain. Wedges, I'll let RC tell me. Him or Neville. So I guess in a way, yes.

I am going to go in without any preconceived notions.. or try to. I want them to put me in whatever will help me the most.

I am going to go in without any preconceived notions.. or try to. I want them to put me in whatever will help me the most.

Good plan. And don't for one second doubt your abilities to play something when an expert tells you that you can. Damn sure wish I hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back