Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I'm gonna try to get all the yardwork done first part of the week, don't think I can get it done by Wednesday, maybe Thursday if y'all get a game up and have room for another ole coot.

Our greens have drastically speeded up this week. It had everybody talking to their selves today. I felt like I had a good day putting with 34 putts! Two weeks ago, it was 31-32 putts on bad days.

It will be great fun trying those greens if I can get down there.

I can meet y'all there.

Ok so Thursday sounds cool and will around 10:00 a.m. work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good.

OK, I worked like a borrowed mule in the yard today, did more than I usually do in a week. Thursday is clear, shooting for getting there a by 10:00 or sooner. Let me at them greens, grrrrr, heck I made one putt this weekend on ours

See you there Don.

OK, I worked like a borrowed mule in the yard today, did more than I usually do in a week. Thursday is clear, shooting for getting there a by 10:00 or sooner. Let me at them greens, grrrrr, heck I made one putt this weekend on ours

See you there Don.

10:08 Folks!. Looking forward to seeing you old coots soon ..

10:08 Folks!. Looking forward to seeing you old coots soon ..

Me too buddy, me too.

I've been wanting to get down there all summer but have kept on coming up lame, it's been one thing after another.

Me too buddy, me too.

I've been wanting to get down there all summer but have kept on coming up lame, it's been one thing after another.

About this time tomorrow we will be teeing it up at the creek and having some major fun! :bomb:

DawgDaddy just sent me a pm concerning some pain in his lower back and he will not be able to play tomorrow. If anyone else is interested, we have a 10:08 tee time. :golf2:

edit: old coot alert! Some unfortunate injuries have occurred which will cause tomorrow's mini gethering to be canceled. Everybody heal up and we will look forward to seeing ya'll in Valdosta soon. :thumb:

Last edited:
I played at home, the foot (latest injury) did ok. I missed being with you folks but didn't miss the three hour hassle with that Atlanta traffic.

I played at home, the foot (latest injury) did ok. I missed being with you folks but didn't miss the three hour hassle with that Atlanta traffic.

I ended up playing with my regular Thursday bunch as Kelly decided to stay home .

I glad you didn't have to drive through that mess either ?. Take care of them injuries men as we have some Kinderlou golfing on the menu

OG, when you all heading to Valdosta? I may try to come up there next week for a little Lane Creek B-Day action

OG, when you all heading to Valdosta? I may try to come up there next week for a little Lane Creek B-Day action

LC is hosting the Georgia State Senior Golf Association tournament Mon - Wednesday next week. . I'll be leaving for Valdosta bright and early Friday morning . Thursday will be my packing and rest up day for the busy weekend ahead.

I wish we could have played some golf during for your Birthday!

Dang Kyle, you need to move your birthday back one week this year. :thumb:

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Looking forward to some good Fall weather next week so if anyone is interested, let's do it!

Last edited:
Ok guys I have an appt. On Dec 2nd for my toe doc & Dec11th for my skin doc. I know flog & MillerTime are looking for some Lane Creek time. You guys let me know when you're up for a round? ?

I have off December 7th - 11th, 23rd-24th and the 30th at the moment. May be able to get another day or two in there

Miller Time is available any day after 12/14

I have off December 7th - 11th, 23rd-24th and the 30th at the moment. May be able to get another day or two in there

Miller Time is available any day after 12/14

Sounds like the 23rd might work for both of you huh? Maybe DawgDaddy can hop on the train with us? Flog on your first set of dates I can play any day but the 11th.

Tee time tomorrow at 11:04 and MillerTime found a special price for $28.00 bucks. Myself, MillerTime, & Flog2424 are playing and need one more :thumb:

Paging a certain lawyer that never travels OTP.

Paging a certain lawyer that never travels OTP.

Talking about a good match this would be soooo much fun! Anyone that can fill out our foursome hop on in. KellyBo has an outing with the Ladies tomorrow and can't join us.

Update: MillerTime has a friend coming up to join us so the foursome is full :D

Back