Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

In discussions w/ trying to stir up the line up a bit. Just don't see a need for improvement at QB as I don't think that will make my team tough to beat. Palmer for Fitzpatrick and either Hill or Jones is that stellar of an offer. Palmer and maybe Gronk would make that deal much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright L3! Sent out about 5 offers this morning. Just sending out feelers. Feel free to counter any offers! Just trying to shake things up

anyone else notice that not all of the trade rejections come through via email? Had the issue yesterday on a few and already had 1 rejected today with no email

anyone else notice that not all of the trade rejections come through via email? Had the issue yesterday on a few and already had 1 rejected today with no email

I noticed that too, seem to be hit or miss

I notice that yesterday too. Seemed if I got it on my phone through the app I didn't get it through email. Seems odd though.

League 2 Taylor: sent a trade proposal this morning

Hmmm wondering if that is why I didn't see a rejection for a few I sent out. Makes sense.

I haven't got a single email from ESPN all year.

Email trade rejections working here.....

Just about all my trades were discussed via PM first and then once agreed upon, then submitted via ESPN. It just seemed easier that way to communicate.

Email trade rejections working here.....

I tried to put in an explanation but not sure if it worked. Maybe something we can revisit after Stewart's bye but I cannot run this week without a solid back which I would lose with that trade

I tried to put in an explanation but not sure if it worked. Maybe something we can revisit after Stewart's bye but I cannot run this week without a solid back which I would lose with that trade

You could run Abdullah or Spiller and then also have a BIG upgrade at flex with Fitz.

Just about all my trades were discussed via PM first and then once agreed upon, then submitted via ESPN. It just seemed easier that way to communicate.

I think I enjoy the negotiations more than actually executing a trade.

You could run Abdullah or Spiller and then also have a BIG upgrade at flex with Fitz.

Ya but having 2 wrs from the same team isn't ideal

Ya but having 2 wrs from the same team isn't ideal

Fair enough....but that was gonna be the case whether Stewart was on bye this week or not.

Was just trying to to toss out a potential solution.

Fair enough....but that was gonna be the case whether Stewart was on bye this week or not.

Was just trying to to toss out a potential solution.

I know. We will revisit next week buddy!

Man, just had an interesting trade come my way. Kindof tough to give up 3 healthy players for 1 healthy guy and 2 very banged up guys...damn. If all were healthy I prob would have jumped on it

Alright L3! Sent out about 5 offers this morning. Just sending out feelers. Feel free to counter any offers! Just trying to shake things up
I don't know if you sent me one or not. I haven't gotten a notication, but I'll go check the site.

But i see you did steal my waiver pickup (Crowder) I guess payback is hell..ha I may send you a proposal.

I don't know if you sent me one or not. I haven't gotten a notication, but I'll go check the site.

But i see you did steal my waiver pickup (Crowder) I guess payback is hell..ha I may send you a proposal.

Just got it. Let me look it over

Just got it. Let me look it over
No worries, it's kind of a trade of wavier wire acquisitions, plus a bonus thrown in...if you call Winston a bonus :)

No worries, it's kind of a trade of wavier wire acquisitions, plus a bonus thrown in...if you call Winston a bonus :)

Sent you a message from the app. Let me see what happens with my other offers.

My offers were either terrible or no one in L3 is paying attention today

Sent you a message from the app. Let me see what happens with my other offers.

My offers were either terrible or no one in L3 is paying attention today
Sounds good, I don't think either player is in danger of being stolen out from under you :D

League 1 -Victorious Secret - wasn't a bad offer, just can't do that trade. Not really looking to have 2 WRs from the same team.

League 1 -Victorious Secret - wasn't a bad offer, just can't do that trade. Not really looking to have 2 WRs from the same team.

Ok, Didn't even look and see that you had Marshall. I might throw a couple offers your way if ya don't mind.

Back