Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 5 is upon us and injuries and bye weeks are starting to take their toll.

Yep my Flex position was given a setback by the loss of Dunbar.

With the win in Wk 4 I move to 3-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to see if this hoarding of Gates will pay off this week, can't be worse than Cameron.

Thankfully byes aren't hitting me nearly as hard as my opponent this week. Somehow I managed to keep them pretty spaced out.

Happy with my team's performance. Questionable WR depth has me worried. Will be checking out waiver wire and make some moves. 3-1 tied for first. League one still has one undefeated team, we need to take him down!

3-1 and with the bye I have to rely on Kaepernick as my QB. He can't be that bad three weeks in a row, right? RIGHT????

Whole team available for trade League 4. Droppin The Hammer send offers

I've managed to right the ship and I'm 2-2. Hope to keep the momentum going this week

I got an ugly win in week 4 with my team not even cracking 80. Poor Brianbigoats and I both struggled, and I got lucky with that win.

I have 3 guys on a bye this week with Landry, Rudolph and my Defense. I am deep at WR so replacing Landry this week isn't an issue, but I have no backup TE and I really like the Panthers defense so I don't plan to drop them. I guess I will play the wire and see what happens.

I play Mike Dean this week so I HAVE to win. I wonder if he will be embarrassed if I beat him with no TE or D/ST? :alien:

• Admin
GG you need to step up your defensive effort. More points against than anybody else in the league and more than 100 points against than Ball Zach and Boarder Patrol. That is crazy after 4 weeks.

GG you need to step up your defensive effort. More points against than anybody else in the league and more than 100 points against than Ball Zach and Boarder Patrol. That is crazy after 4 weeks.

No kidding. I must have a sign that says, "If you want your players to have their breakout game just play my team".

Stoked to be 3-1 after the 0-1 start but have a battle with a fellow 3-1 team where we are tied for 1st in the West.

Looks to be a close one!

.5 pt loss is not what I wanted to wake to this morning. I have a couple starters on a bye week so this should be interesting. At 3-1, I am still feeling pretty good but I would like to make some moves if possible address some holes.

.5 pt loss is not what I wanted to wake to this morning. I have a couple starters on a bye week so this should be interesting. At 3-1, I am still feeling pretty good but I would like to make some moves if possible address some holes.

You want to revisit our trade talks from last week?

Luck and ODB for sale in league 1

I got an ugly win in week 4 with my team not even cracking 80. Poor Brianbigoats and I both struggled, and I got lucky with that win.

I have 3 guys on a bye this week with Landry, Rudolph and my Defense. I am deep at WR so replacing Landry this week isn't an issue, but I have no backup TE and I really like the Panthers defense so I don't plan to drop them. I guess I will play the wire and see what happens.

I play Mike Dean this week so I HAVE to win. I wonder if he will be embarrassed if I beat him with no TE or D/ST? :alien:
Yeah I managed a win in L3 with 70 points and a last minute Sunday am pickup of Matt Hasselback at QB.

This week I get Martavious Bryant back and maybe a week away from DeSean Jackson.

A win will put me right back in the third K of things.

This FF season is crazy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ugh... AP on a bye and Jeremy Hill going against Seattle.

Have a counter?

I'll look it over, tied up with a few things at the moment. Any interest in Allen or Matthews if not?

Looking for a WR? I have some good options.
Possibly, trying to get some value out of Chris Johnson. Since you have Ellington, youre prob not interested.

At 0-4 my FF season is over. My team can't put together a good showing all at once.

And a trade going down in L2 between Icey and my week 5 opponent......may actually help me. :alien2:

Back