Birdies - How Many In One Round Last Year?

Birdies - How Many In One Round Last Year?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 3 - 4

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • 5 - 6

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Just for fun!

How many birdies did you have in one round last year? Not your best total score for the round but the number of birdies.

You could have had a great round going & made a lot of putts. Or you had a bunch of birds, only to offset them with bogies along the way. Or you had nice consistent round of solid golf ... birdies and pars. Days like that are what my father used to call "a walk in the park" when I was younger. He would witness me playing really well, where everything clicked, swing was good hitting fairways & greens. It was just a lazy old stroll on the golf course ... a walk in the park.

My best round last year I had 6 birdies, 3 on the front & 3 on the back. But the problem was I offset them all with bogies. It was all or nothing that day. Now it wasn't my best overall score for the year but it was the most birdies I had in one round. As some of you may know from playing with me, it's what I like to call a "PBFU" ... Post Birdie F* Up! Birdie one hole and turn right around and give it back on the next.

So THP'ers ... what say you?

I had 6 in one round. Ended up shooting 70.

does an eagle count?
3 Birds and an Eagle. Ended up being my best round of the year.

I had four birdies in one round twice last year, neither round was my lowest round of the year.

6 birdies. Made 4 in a row.

Holes 4, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 12. Think I shot 77 that day lol.

9f20c6c59e5518b64e4e553ac018607f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had 5 in one round and shot a damn 79 :banghead:

3 is the best I could do.

I had four birdies in one round twice last year, neither round was my lowest round of the year.

See this was going to be my next question to the thread .... if that was the most number of birdies in one round, was that also your best round of the year?

Mine wasn't either. 6 birdies but only shot even round 72 because of stupid mistakes. But my lowest round of the year, 68, was only 4 birdies but was just more consistent.

I had 6 in one round and shot my best ever 71.

7 birds and an eagle for a -2 70 :act-up:

I had 6 in one round last year, and still shot 76. Had some issues on the other 12 holes. :D

Had 6 in one round in September which led to me shooting my personal best, a -2 70. 6 is my career best for birdies in a round.

4 in one round (twice last year, rounds of 70 and 74)

Best is 5 (2016, 76...lolololol)

I had 4... On the front 9! And then when without on the back 9. Darn game.

I had 4 birds in one round last season. Ended up shooting 2 over - 74.

I managed 4 twice last year. I generally only catch 1-2 a round so that was fun.

5 was the best for me last year. Shot 71 that day, I'm pretty sure.

7 and shot 69.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had 1 weird day I had like 4 And I crapped the bed the last 3 holes

I believe I had 3 in a 9 hole round one night during league play.

And then I had back-to-back birdies in one round down in Florida in October. That’s all I can remember from the forgettable golf season that 2017 was for me.

definitely six, maybe seven, possibly eight.

Hard to say, seems like the golf season was years ago lol. Stupid Global Warming.

Your to good maybe some time you can show me how to make a birdie or two

Back