Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE, NEW THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/101596-2018-Ultimate-Testing-with-Titleist

This year's event with Titleist is going to be very cool. A bit more brand encompassing and some really neat things we are working on. Stay tuned for details.

Titleist-L.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!!!! This is another exciting event!

This year just keeps getting more interesting.

Glad to see Titleist back for another event with THP.

nice!!

Can't wait for more details on this one.

Very nice. I was really excited to see Titleist make a splash on the forum last year.

Oh!! I'm glad to see Titleist back with an event this year!!! This should be fun!

I love this news!!!

Awesome to see this come back

very exciting news.

This is a great announcement and and one I want keep an eye on.

JB you are killing it and only 16 days into Jan. :clapp:

That makes me smile. Well done to the folks who got in to the first one who helped make this an easy decision for Titleist to want to do it again.

i love this! maybe this will coincide with the 919 lineup of woods, ooooo and maybe wedges too! either way, last year we were treated incredibly well and it totally shifted my perspective on the brand. looking forward to the details on this!

i love this! maybe this will coincide with the 919 lineup of woods, ooooo and maybe wedges too! either way, last year we were treated incredibly well and it totally shifted my perspective on the brand. looking forward to the details on this!

Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man.... I get another chance for this!?!?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff indeed.

Very nice! I'm really glad to see Titleist staying engaged with THP in 2018.

I get another chance..........:banana:

Haven't typically considered Titleist, but happy to see that they are getting more involved with the consumers.

Glad to see they are coming back for another event, that is great news.

I didn’t see this coming. Happy for all parties involved. Great news.

They may not be flashy, but I usually get along great with Titleist fairways and hybrids. Hope that segment is part of the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy to see this event coming back.

2018 is shaping up to be one for the books! So glad to see Titleist coming on board again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back