The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already defeated Chad and been victorious with #441.

I think it's clear what side I'm on.

So much 441 love in here. Glad I'm sticking with Chad. Love being the underdog and improving my chances to get in.
2015 was my first THP event, I fought for Chad but we came up short. I'm not letting that happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I battled on Team Chad in the inaugural #TheKing in 2014, and I'm not about to abandon him now. Revenge for the hair is soon at hand if I have anything to say about it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I want that feeling of being on a team again and having the pressure to perform!

This x1927362816. To get that feeling again would be epic

And with that said, just the ability to play competitive golf on those 2 courses again is what I'm so damn excited for. Equipment be damned, those courses are something special.

Looking to play competitive golf there (@these amazing courses) for the first time! My fingers are crossed!

First time? December 2014 was what?

Meant to include the first time at These courses.

Dec 2014 was incredible, and the feeling about competition is addicting!
I want my teammates to count on me, I want to feel that pressure again, I'll be ready to aide my team to a win!

Meant to include the first time at These courses.

Dec 2014 was incredible, and the feeling about competition is addicting!
I want my teammates to count on me, I want to feel that pressure again, I'll be ready to aide my team to a win!

Just in case you forgot :). And maybe bustin your Balzac a bit haha

Finally have some time to spend here, and reading up on this thread. I love, love, love the concept behind this event. Winner take all, at two of the best courses to have an event like this.

And put me down for Team 441.

Finally have some time to spend here, and reading up on this thread. I love, love, love the concept behind this event. Winner take all, at two of the best courses to have an event like this.

And put me down for Team 441.

Smart Man

This is what competition is all about! Can't wait for the opportunity to participate (& crush the opposition)!!!

Callaway, Myrtle Beach, and THP. What else goes with those? #Chad losing in events where he is the captain.

#TeamDean
#TeamSwag
#PartyPlanner4Life

Would have been funny to call this the James Harrison Cup.

#NoParticipationTrophy
#WinnerTakeAll

Pretty cool to see the forum support this event even without the 14 club deal. This event is going to be epic!

Pretty cool to see the forum support this event even without the 14 club deal. This event is going to be epic!

Maybe there is if you win (or close to it)

Maybe. Maybe not. But its cool that thats not the draw for this event

The draw for this event IMO is the courses and the competition. Winner takes all is very exciting.

The draw for this event IMO is the courses and the competition. Winner takes all is very exciting.
I think the courses are a huge draw personally. So much THP history on those courses, on that balcony.... who wouldnt want to be a part of that history??

I'm not going to hide it, a big part of this draw is the equipment. Because that equipment comes with winning. It's not a given, but it is a huge motivating factor.

Call me a loser but I'm still with Chad.... Surely he can win eventually... with my help

I think Chad needs to make an appearance in here and sell his winning strategy with us fence sitters. I'm starting to forget what he looks like?! :D

this course is the big deal here, so many great events were held there with THP, from the Morgan cups to the Legacy, I want to experience it, I want to dip my toe in team competition events, I want to WIN for #

I've never played True Blue. But I have played Caledonia and it was awesome. Would love to play another competitive round at these two courses. Winner takes all makes it that much more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back