Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Is Rishad Mathews worth a start against New England.

Trying to decide whether to put Jordan Cameron in for that game tonight. If I don't, you're welcome in advance to everyone who is playing him this week. If he's out of the lineup for me, he's good for 10. If I put him in, he's worthless.

Trying to decide whether to put Jordan Cameron in for that game tonight. If I don't, you're welcome in advance to everyone who is playing him this week. If he's out of the lineup for me, he's good for 10. If I put him in, he's worthless.

If you don't play him who would you play?

I like GInn Jr >Cameron

I second this. His targets keep going up each game too

Its funny, I would go the other way on Ginn. His targets have been going up, while Cotchery was out since early in the season. Jericho's first game back was last week. I dont think anybody knows who will get the targets there between the two. Right now its Ginn, but that could change any time. Then the whole you have a QB throwing it that couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat until the defense is in prevent (although he passes to the other team well).

I missed the other options, but Im not on the TG bandwagon yet, now that Jericho is back until we see who gets the targets with both healthy.

Its funny, I would go the other way on Ginn. His targets have been going up, while Cotchery was out since early in the season. Jericho's first game back was last week. I dont think anybody knows who will get the targets there between the two. Right now its Ginn, but that could change any time. Then the whole you have a QB throwing it that couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat until the defense is in prevent (although he passes to the other team well).

I missed the other options, but Im not on the TG bandwagon yet, now that Jericho is back until we see who gets the targets with both healthy.
I believe the other option is Jordan Cameron. Right now i would start Cameron Jordan over Jordan Cameron

I like GInn Jr >Cameron

I've got Marvin Jones in the flex now w/ Garbage at TE. that's probably what I'll go with.

Ginn would be good to have to throw in case I needed a big game as he's a big play guy, but pretty much all of my team plays at 1PM.

I like the trade, TM13 got the edge there IMO
I agree 100%, but this trade definitely makes me feel a little more stable if freeman has a down day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rolling with Tannehill instead of Wilson this week. Tough call but Russell just hasn't been terribly impressive as of late and I think we see a shootout tonight.

Rolling with Tannehill instead of Wilson this week. Tough call but Russell just hasn't been terribly impressive as of late and I think we see a shootout tonight.

Whatever you do I hope it backfires hehe

Whatever you do I hope it backfires hehe

Different league brother.....running Hoyer against you. Projected to win by 10 which would be a nice surprise!

I'd love a shootout as long as LaFell can catch a ball this week!

I'm so torn with my lineup this week. For RB I've got Hill, Blue and Blount. For WR I've got Marshall, Maclin, LaFell and Dez. No idea which way to go here.

Pittsburgh's defense has allowed a few backs to carve them up. Blue should see some work as the featured back. Blount is either awesome or nothing.

I don't trust Dez is healthy and Seattle will shut down that offense.

Right now I'm running Hill, Blue, Marshall, Maclin and LaFell...

I agree on Dez.....with Cassel still at QB and against Seattle it's not the safe play IMO. Of course, he may go for 150 and 2 TD's. LOL

I agree on Dez.....with Cassel still at QB and against Seattle it's not the safe play IMO. Of course, he may go for 150 and 2 TD's. LOL

Of course he will...if he's on my bench. If I play him, he'll get 2 catches for 15 yards as they "ease" him back in

Call me crazy but the allure of starting Hoyer or Luck is real

Call me crazy but the allure of starting Hoyer or Luck is real

I've rolled with Hoyer the last 2 weeks.

Last 4 weeks has been 17, 19, 23, 20 with 10 TD's and 2 picks.

Review those numbers without the name and you would think it was one of the elite 5 QB's in the league.

Agree just hate benching my 2nd round pick but carolinas D is scary and indys o line sucks

Back