Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The second half is officially underway.

Standings are neck and neck in league #1. Looks like 13 teams are still in it.

Yes 4-3 finally over 500. League 4 is getting tight.

4-3 now and 4 wins in a row. Tough week for me bye week wise but then not too bad after that

Some bad luck in lineup changes cost me a win. but sitting at 3-4 and have a pretty good potential to make a playoff run. Hoping Dez can come back this week and give my team a good push to end the season.

Looking for a RB in league 4 nobody is off limits....for the right price that is.

• Admin
4-3 now and 4 wins in a row. Tough week for me bye week wise but then not too bad after that

And you have to play against ddec...With no #JagBang

I need a win got beat by some huge out puts from some unlikely players

We have an absentee owner in League 6. Can we have someone step in & run his team?

And you have to play against ddec...With no #JagBang

Lucky him as my team was steamrolling peeps. No jags, #JustTheTip this week for Ddec

We've got 3 6-1 teams in League 2, with the West being a little more bottlenecked than the East. I've got a few of my bigger points guys coming off of byes, so hopefully I can rack up another win.

Honestly with how bad my bench has supported the bye weeks, im ok being 4-3. I get my full lineup back and im ready to make a push

We have an absentee owner in League 6. Can we have someone step in & run his team?

Please PM both the league commissioner and include me and we will get it straightened away.

The East has 1 team 5-2 and then a crazy 5 teams that are 4-3.

And im all the way up to 4th in total scoring thanks to the last 4 weeks

4-3 with some ground to make up. Happy to be back in the win column. I have several receivers to move for a solid RB.

4-3 but feeling okay. Taking on Taylor this week who is 6-1......and about to be 6-2.

4-3 but feeling okay. Taking on Taylor this week who is 6-1......and about to be 6-2.

It's possible. Losing Foster is going to hurt. Need dez to play this week for my flex spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm done... I'll still fight and scrap, but playoffs are long odds right now for my squad... I blame Dez

It's possible. Losing Foster is going to hurt. Need dez to play this week for my flex spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know.....I'm healthy now and my RB upgrades will begin to pay off. Even with Dez back (which I'm hoping for), Cassel and against the Seahawks takes away from his upside this first game back.

4-3 with some ground to make up. Happy to be back in the win column. I have several receivers to move for a solid RB.

Hey got ur offer last night, sorry I couldnt put a note with it (app). Not real high on Wright as after this week he would be a bench player based on his scoring for me, really need a starter or someone better than Yeldon/hurns for flex if that makes sense

Hey got ur offer last night, sorry I couldnt put a note with it (app). Not real high on Wright as after this week he would be a bench player based on his scoring for me, really need a starter or someone better than Yeldon/hurns for flex if that makes sense
Willing to do something bigger. AJ Green for Forsett perhaps?

Willing to do something bigger. AJ Green for Forsett perhaps?

It could (allthough it doesnt fix this week which is goal #1 for me at the moment so I dont lose to stupid Ddec), I'll have some free time today (allegedly) to take a look

It could (allthough it doesnt fix this week which is goal #1 for me at the moment so I dont lose to stupid Ddec), I'll have some free time today (allegedly) to take a look
That's exactly what my previous offer did.

I am stoked to be at 4-3 after a rough few weeks where my guys weren't scoring. My team finally came together like I always knew they could and put up 155.5 and that was with Forte on a bye. I get him back this week and I am ready to crush league 1!

Back