Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

GG with a scream and jumped out of the theater seat.
4 guys over 20 for her this week.

GG with a scream and jumped out of the theater seat.
4 guys over 20 for her this week.
That's just crazy

Looks like I am going to need at least 15 from Decker and my kicker. AJ Green and Diggs are the only two on my team who decided to show up today. Happy to still have a chance.

Poor Donne has 3 guys over 20 on his bench.

First one to 60 wins my matchup...yeah it's that bad

My lowest scoring offensive player this week was AP, with 11. I like weeks like this.

Projected 189 at work league. ..brees odb and freaking austin

Brees continuing to mock me from my bench.

Need some overtime magic from Doug Martin. Anybody watching the Jets game - Is Decker on the field? How does he look?

Need some overtime magic from Doug Martin. Anybody watching the Jets game - Is Decker on the field? How does he look?

I am not watching but I heard Fitzpatrick hurt his thumb and Geno is in. Which is really bad for me because Palmer is on a bye next week and Fitzpatrick was my fill in.

That's just ridiculous! Leaving 20 on the bench hurts, 46 would send me to the bottle haha.

And they might go OT...so he might not be done. 511y and 7 TDs. Flacco got me 22 and he's still leaving me 24 short haha...oh man.

That's just ridiculous! Leaving 20 on the bench hurts, 46 would send me to the bottle haha.

Come join the dark side, we welcome you. :alien:

Well the guys I have had play so far have done decently, let's hope that trend can continue so I can get back on the win train.

Last edited:
I am not watching but I heard Fitzpatrick hurt his thumb and Geno is in. Which is really bad for me because Palmer is on a bye next week and Fitzpatrick was my fill in.

Looks like Fitz is back in.

Stupid Falcons and Buccaneers going to overtime may cost me a rare when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need all Brandon Marshall! 10.5 more from him and I'll win the week somehow

7-0 Philly trailing 1-6 T4K 122-124.5. Philly has Graham and I have L Murray + N Folk still playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back