Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

6972cd495f00b08434fff2534320f4cf.jpg

18th never looked so good. Great weekend with the boys and GG in spirit.

Thank you again JB and GG!!!

Great pics and videos. Course looks awesome. Brings back tons of memories of my first THP event just less than a year ago there. I want another crack at that course

Man. Even par going into 17 and Devils Delight broke me. Still carded a 75 but it was a lot of fun with my brothers.

Man. Even par going into 17 and Devils Delight broke me. Still carded a 75 but it was a lot of fun with my brothers.

Heck of a round man, impressive!

It's a pretty incredible bond. Brothers from many States.. life changing friendships.

It was awesome to spend this weekend discussing and improving how THP ticks, but also seeing my family. This might seem over the top, but I'm not too worried about it. Just thankful for THP, and appreciative of them helping us get together..... And Mikedean441 for yet another incredible price. #MyDimesAreValuable

New Tadashi name - KongMoonBae

New fupresti name - Fupllama

Parmuda is stupid. Or I suck.

Cookie made a bag switch with me that has me beaming with pride.

I love my DBD again.

The THP shaft will be absolutely treasured.

Dan getting home in two on 17 with little effort

Josh knocking it past me for 18 holes on Saturday morning

Ward takes his coffee with sugar, Splenda and salt (thanks to James)

Fupy and Dan dialing in long distance bombs Saturday afternoon

Mike Dean and the XXIO that needs to stay in his bag

'Blind shaft grab' with the staffers

Buffet sushi

James apologizing for his lunch being wrong

grandura snap on Erik

THP staff green shaft, pull overs, key chains (THANK YOU)

Apex hybrid

8some waiting on a 4 ball for three holes

More like Pa Kettle

You know most here don't know who that is don't you? LOL, Smalls is awesome IMO, but then so is Pa Kettle.

You know most here don't know who that is don't you? LOL, Smalls is awesome IMO, but then so is Pa Kettle.

I meant that in the nicest of ways.

Drive for show...Do NOTHING else well for dough.
#TheBondIsReal
This crew is special...Except for Ddec, he is revolting
Perfect Idealistic Gathering (PIG for short)

Revoltingly amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Revoltingly amazing.

You know what else is awesome? Divine Nine's over trees to a green.

Also, XXIO441. I haven't seen Mike drive it that well in years, unless heckled horrifically

You know what else is awesome? Divine Nine's over trees to a green.

Also, XXIO441. I haven't seen Mike drive it that well in years, unless heckled horrifically
Oh yes divine 9 goes over trees with no problems.

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Thanks for the pics and all of the great ideas that will make 2016 even better!

I am at the airport waiting for a 6:10 flight (over 2 hours). Cookie's here someplace, we have the same flight to Dallas, but I am not at the gate yet. Too crowded, so I found an almost deserted spot where I can use my laptop and charge my phone.

It was an awesome time, but I can't wait to be home to see Jacqui and the "kids" again.

Sounds like a great weekend was had by all. Thank you for all the amazing pics Freddie and the pics, vines and updates from everybody else as well.

Hanging out by gate 122. Getting more crowded.

Safe travels everybody.

Hope Fupresti gets back to AZ before next weekend.

Safe travels all, been great following along.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just got caught up on the day. Fantastic pictures and vines. I really need to get to Mission Hills on one of my trips to MCO.

So glad you all had this time together to bond and relax and talk about 2016. Want to sincerely say thank you to all of you staff members for everything you do!

Safe travels for everyone and thank you for letting us follow along!!!

I need to head over to the breaking 100 thread.

Thought I had a chance after shooting 56 on the front, settled down and made some pars and bogeys on what I think is the harder back nine, until I took a "divine" nine on #16. (The score, not the club!)

Safe travels everybody.

Hope Fupresti gets back to AZ before next weekend.

When I leave Dallas on my connecting flight I'll make sure to update everyone.

Back