THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Since I have some fellow brothers-in-arms / THP TBD Alumni in Michigan...I'm rolling with them and Team Michigan on this event!

Not gonna lie, I'd be bummed out if I lived in the Ohio area and didn't get on the team. Something many of you have to prepare yourself for but I guess that's with any event signup. I'd have to find my way onto the course somehow if not selected.....I'd even caddie for someone to make sure my team tried to win!

They are from Ohio and are used to disappointment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are from Ohio and are used to disappointment.

I think I would take my city not being bankrupt over a decent hockey team.

Since I have some fellow brothers-in-arms / THP TBD Alumni in Michigan...I'm rolling with them and Team Michigan on this event!

We will not disappoint..

I think I would take my city not being bankrupt over a decent hockey team.

I am sure you TAKE IT a bunch of ways.. Tee up or shut up...

I am sure you TAKE IT a bunch of ways.. Tee up or shut up...

Who said I'm not ready to tee it up? Did I pass on this already? I am ready for anyone Michigan has to put against me.

Who said I'm not ready to tee it up? Did I pass on this already? I am ready for anyone Michigan has to put against me.

To whom it may concern... Please put baker boy and I in an opposing match... Can't wait to play against team "Little Nutz"..

To whom it may concern... Please put baker boy and I in an opposing match... Can't wait to play against team "Little Nutz"..

be careful what you wish for.

Gotta love the fresh blood. Be careful what you wish for :)

Wyzyguy bringing the heat late in the day. Oh my.

Us Texans will sit back, prop our Lucchese boots up, have some Titos shots and watch you 2 states tear each other up!

We'll be wait'n ya hear!

I believe the muck has been stirred to the correct froth... Ohio ... So easy to troll.. Job complete... Amateurs .. Trash talk done until spring...

Us Texans will sit back, prop our Tony Llama boots up, have some Tequila shots and watch you 2 states tear each other up!

We'll be wait'n ya hear!

FIFY

Typical Michigan member. Hi guys I'm here for event announcement. See you at sign ups. Oh I didn't get in? See you during next event sign ups.

Us Texans will sit back, prop our Lucchese boots up, have some Titos shots and watch you 2 states tear each other up!

We'll be wait'n ya hear!

Those Wolverines sure can talk the smack. But can they back it up??? Not from what I've seen... :eyepoke:

Typical Michigan member. Hi guys I'm here for event announcement. See you at sign ups. Oh I didn't get in? See you during next event sign ups.
And a weird obsession with our nutz.

I knew this thread would be entertaining!!!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I knew this thread would be entertaining!!!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I joined this forum to have fun & compete... Let's do both.. Why only one Ohio event.. Let's do a home and home... Saturday and Sunday... Plead your case why this isn't a great idea..

We'll be wait'n ya hear!

I watched Varsity Blues last night. I swear this is practically a direct quote.

Back