THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

If it is...... Sorry bro I'll be there for the last call at the reception

Man that's a Friends in Low Places kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo want in on this! But damn Ohio only has 90 members! 1/90 So you are saying there is a chance!

MSU is my preference too Tyler but I see why Woverines vs Buckeyes might make a better fit. You're never really sure if those little brown nuggets under the trees are buckeyes or wolverine scat until you get close enough to smell em ... buckeyes smell worse.
I mean how does any state even choose a little tree nut to be their 'ferocious mascot'? ... 'buckeye'? what 'pine cone' or 'acorn' was too abrasive for you wusses?

At least Buckeyes can actually be found in Ohio. Wolverine sitings in MI, on the other hand, are as rare as Michigan AC members

I heard "Wolverine" was chosen as mascot after they realized "Smelly animal that doesn't actually live in Michigan" wouldn't fit on the shirts

I know the trash talk doesn't always have to revolve around constantly underachieving football teams over the last 2 decades.

Do we need to supply Trash Talk for Dummies books to those that signup for the albatross club this year?

60066063.jpg

Wait til you guys see where this is being played, awesome course and perfect venue for this event

Haha u got jokes
All gonna depend on what part of Ohio is picked, but i have a couple guesses as to where its gonna be. If its any of those courses, Oh My

Wait til you guys see where this is being played, awesome course and perfect venue for this event

Several great places to choose from. Going to be exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it's at rolling greens in Jackson

I'd love to see more trash talk, but we just keep ending up in the same place. Ohio has more HOF tags, Michigan has one...Ohio has at ton of AC members, Michigan doesn't have enough. All I hear is blah blah blah.

At least Buckeyes can actually be found in Ohio. Wolverine sitings in MI, on the other hand, are as rare as Michigan AC members

I heard "Wolverine" was chosen as mascot after they realized "Smelly animal that doesn't actually live in Michigan" wouldn't fit on the shirts

It's sad all the wolverines had to leave 200 years prior to that sighting. Coincides perfectly with Ohio being granted statehood. When neighbors like THAT were forced upon them, can you really blame them for leaving though?

Well that is disappointing

I'd love to see more trash talk, but we just keep ending up in the same place. Ohio has more HOF tags, Michigan has one...Ohio has at ton of AC members, Michigan doesn't have enough. All I hear is blah blah blah.
Facts, facts, everywhere.

hahaha...not quite

I've heard about your negotiating skills and this is THE ultimate golf site on the net. Why wouldn't they want us to play there? They'd be lucky for us to give them the privilege to host our event. LOL

Scarlet course?

That's a good course too. I've walked it, never played it though.

Boulder Creek

Boulder Creek
Great course but I don't think a place that prides itself on 5 hour rounds would be good for this.

it's got to be somewhere with more than 1 18 hole course, I'd guess.

You could create some? ??

Back