Status
Not open for further replies.
My room in Palm Springs is about a 1 minute walk from a grass range and putting green.

Yes!

My room in Palm Springs is about a 1 minute walk from a grass range and putting green.

Yes!
Sounds terrible. You may need to go over there multiple times a day to find out why there is so much noise. You may also need to take your clubs with you to make sure they are safe while you are there.

Leaves done for the last time.

I can't wait for that here. The piles of leaves in the street make it a challenge to navigate the side streets when there is opposing traffic.

I can't wait for that here. The piles of leaves in the street make it a challenge to navigate the side streets when there is opposing traffic.

Yah Im over it. The new house has no trees and there are very few in the neighborhood and they are all very young.

Took care of my leaves today as well. Now that the huge maple tree was taken out a couple weeks ago in my backyard, front yard was the only thing to worry about. So much better.

Leaves done for the last time.

Same here. Mowed, mulched, ready for winter.

Even broke down and cleaned the eaves as well.

Had a great weekend out in AZ with the 2ndGuyGolf crew for my #2015MajorChallengeContest A company with a purpose putting out quality golf gear. Then again it's not only about the gear, but more so giving back to charity. I've found my new golf apparel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic people that are in my life.

Had a great weekend out in AZ with the 2ndGuyGolf crew for my #2015MajorChallengeContest A company with a purpose putting out quality golf gear. Then again it's not only about the gear, but more so giving back to charity. I've found my new golf apparel!

that looked like a great time Matt. I enjoyed all the instagrams.

Those pics looked amazing!

that looked like a great time Matt. I enjoyed all the instagrams.

Those pics looked amazing!

Thanks and stay tuned there are more to come.

That course was a beast playing from the tips. Had a horrible round but the guys kept it fun.

My younger brother came over for a surprise visit today. This is the first time I've seen him in 2.5 years (not including video chat). He's been in Australia for work. Knew he'd be home, but didn't think it would be until after thanksgiving. Pretty cool when he walked through the door. Got to see his youngest nephew for the first time.

Got my house work done tonight. Should be able to get out of work by 1030 am tom to hit the golf course.

Today Is My Last Day....at the current job!! :bananadance:

Was supposed to be tomorrow, but everything has been handed off today is a "going away party" for me...Ha Ha...How ironic is that, that both the Beech that created this mess gets to throw a going away, congratulations party. Pretty sure that's not how she envisioned my exit or the timing of it. Glad I could throw a huge wrinkle in her plans.

After spending the weekend with my fellow staff mates. It was great waking up and seeing that I was getting a bunch of comments on the latest product spotlight article.

After spending the weekend with my fellow staff mates. It was great waking up and seeing that I was getting a bunch of comments on the latest product spotlight article.
Have to admit, this one slipped by me on the home page this weekend Dean. But I just read it. Well done and sounds like a real viable option for cold winter days.

Could not agree more. Just what the Dr. ordered.

In more ways than one.

Onward. Upward.

The best is about to get better.

I feel so motivated it's ridiculous, in such a positive way.

Agreed, 2016 is going to look pretty darn good around here. I feel more refreshed as well, but I'm pretty sure 11 hours of sleep is the bigger culprit behind that. That, and salt free coffee.

Agreed, 2016 is going to look pretty darn good around here. I feel more refreshed as well, but I'm pretty sure 11 hours of sleep is the bigger culprit behind that. That, and salt free coffee.

Salt, and sugar, and nutra-sweet. Get it right.

12196248_10103067255287782_1180888613413578049_n_zpsigjuhpxw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back