THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Today is the day I replace 8 True Temper/Project X shafts with 8 new TT/PX shafts. Giving me 13 out of 14 & a Hzrdus Yellow is on my mind..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky for you I know a guy who has one. :alien:

Last edited:
That may have been the funniest thing I have ever seen and I am pretty sure I have been to that Arby's.

"Of course my shirt smells like roast beef....this whole place smells like roast beef!!"

I know we are still a ways out, but I don't think we are going to want to make the trek back to Michigan Saturday night after this is over? Will there be a THP group rate at a hotel somewhere? or are most planning on heading home afterwards?

I know we are still a ways out, but I don't think we are going to want to make the trek back to Michigan Saturday night after this is over? Will there be a THP group rate at a hotel somewhere? or are most planning on heading home afterwards?

I have reached out to a hotel 5 minutes from Boulder, once I get more info back I'll let you guys know

I'm ready for this event to get here. I'm ready to take on Team Michigan. I'm ready to represent my state and all the awesome THPers in Ohio. I will have my game ready and I will be ready to take on Boulder Creek.

Hey Michigan...... 82 days

79 days now till Team Mi gets a whoopin. Then they can head back to Mi with their tails between their legs. Claiming that Ohio had the location advantage. Wanting a rematch.

I'm so looking forward to helping with more prep. Who's ready? the weather is changing.

TT tearing it up on tour. Mi getting a beat down from Oh as usual. This is getting exciting.

I will be staying down there Saturday night and playing on Sunday.

Since i am in the cure Match play event it is the same formats as RR so if anyone wants to prep i am defiantly down to help since it will benefit both let me know.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I will be staying down there Saturday night and playing on Sunday.

I have a feeling that there is going to be a Ryder Cup like after party that night. I will definitely be driving home Sunday.

Last edited:
Going to grab some information tonight on my swings. Can't wait!

#TeamMichigan

time is flying....this will be here before we know it.

Once this unfortunate injury clears up, I will hopefully be able to go full tilt on prep. Just soon enough for the weather to turn.

Pretty sure I will be there Sunday as well. Highly doubt I will feel like driving back that night.

I got another practice round in today, my game is moving along. If I my game gets to scoring, I should be a tough opponent.

Rock bottom golf is now carrying true temper shafts in sets of 8. They are 25% off right now so anyone looking to switch to our awesome sponsor can do so for a nice discount. Example of the price they have Dynamic Gold pro in a set of 8 for $150

Anyone still excited for this Rivalry? Or is the weather just bumming everyone out?

A few team Michigan members were scheduled to have some practice tomorrow morning, but after all this rain and falling temps it may not happen. Growing tired of not being able to get outside and play.

Anyone still excited for this Rivalry? Or is the weather just bumming everyone out?

A few team Michigan members were scheduled to have some practice tomorrow morning, but after all this rain and falling temps it may not happen. Growing tired of not being able to get outside and play.
Of course I am excited. Ive always wanted to be a 3X HOFer

Of course I am excited. Ive always wanted to be a 3X HOFer

Guess your going to have to wait for another event, its not happening at this one.

1 more week til handicap season kicks off

Guess your going to have to wait for another event, its not happening at this one.

I have to agree with the Captain.. Not a chance..

Weather and injury have me somewhat calm. But when the sun emerges and bandage comes off, I'm full tilt.

Post this in the live update thread but just a FYI for those guys in NE OH u may be able to start posting scores if you fall under the Ohio Golf Association (might be course dependent).

My Status:Paid Member
Club Name:Cleveland/Akron Area #191
Official Name:Cleveland/Akron Area #191
Membership:Public
Club Type:Club without Real Estate
National Assn:USGA
Regional Assn:Ohio Golf Association
Compliant:Yes
USGA ID:28229
Members:774

Back