Royalty Sports: STR8 Flush ♣️

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I followed this brand on instagram late in 2017. I reached out to the owner and he called me one day for a chat. I had been admiring his STR8 Flush diamond putter and then he post the STR8 Flush Clubs. I was instantly hooked.

320d7df2d357c5b29451e335906e9219.jpg

Through our conversation I found out that he was a long drive competitor and owners a company that was involved in charity golf events. He started the putters after he sold his company.

His putters are milled from a single billet of 303 stainless steel along with the weight kit. The insert are crafted from 6061 Aluminum.

The Brand:
Royalty Sports believes in quality materials and quality craftsmanship in all of our products. We’re not reinventing the wheel, we’re changing a mind set. Our mission is simple, we want global domination on all continents including Antarctica. It’s not just a sports brand, it’s a lifestyle!

-100% CNC milled from 303 stainless block
- Toe Hang Postion
- CNC Milled 6061 T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Sliver Anodized
-Scuff Durable DBM Finish
-Non- Glossy Diamondized Black Metal Finish
-Clean Blade Set Up
-Interchangeable Tungsten Weighting Screw

Performance:

When I received my putter I immediate placed the 20g weights into the club. I’m a fan over a heavy headed putter with the wider flange like #1W or SC M2. It’s not quite a mallet or a blade. It’s a very happy medium between the two. The stock setup didn’t come light, I just wanted to go with what I knew from my previous putters.

The insert may be one of the softest feeling inserts I’ve ever games and took some getting used to. My normal stroke seemed to produce a soft impact but to my surprise the ball was not coming up short. The learning curve came from the feeling that I was leaving putts short when I’m actuality I wasn’t.

Once my mind got used to the new feeling, I stopped looking for short putts. The feed back on off center strikes is immediate. Well, the feed back on center strikes is immediate as well. Due to the softness of the insert, when I don’t feel that I know I’ve missed the center of the face. My misses have been toe side and not that penal.

The putters gets the ball rolling fairly quick, end over end. If you hit your line you can bet the ball will stay it’s course.

The look:

The black, on Black one black setup is very sexy to me. The milled DBM Head coupled with the black shaft and black midsize grip is a real eye catcher.

f63e4c1578717b9fd3a03882d385f545.jpg

The CNC’d four point crown reflects the light, showing a light crown over the white sight line on the deep flange.

The blade sets up square to what ever target you choose and the toe hang gives you a nice smooth release of the blade.

The black midsize Winn gripe is a nice touch. And I think will be populate with a few golfers.

Final roll:

From the first time I saw pics of this putter on Instagram, I knew I wanted one. Normally I’d try to roll it before I bought it. But after speaking with The owner I know I was buying a quality product that would help my game.

He was very hands in and attentive during the ordering and delivery process. I literally revived one of the first STR8 Flush club putters produced. He videoed the process and it was in hand two days later.

I received the putter, weight kits and sweet magnetic closure head cover.

252d08fdbfee51d1399e90e6efc0957c.jpg

In the crowded boutique putter market I feel that this is a welcome addition. The craftsmanship, look, feel and customer service are all on point. If you are a collector and want a great add to your collection, give Royalty Sports a good hard look.

https://royaltysports.com/collecti...py-of-str8-flush-diamond-putter-coming-1-1-18

Very very interesting. Never heard of them but I would definitely give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good looking putter Freddie. I love the head shape and the ability to instantly add the heavier weights.

That’s a great looking putter FK! Definitely looks like a quality product, and options are good to have!

That’s a great looking putter FK! Definitely looks like a quality product, and options are good to have!

He has a 1 degree offset notchback in four options coming out in May. He will have several options for consumers.

Sweet looking putter Freddie!

Very neat looking putter! Love the overall setup.

That's a great looking putter Freddie. The softness of the insert is really interesting to me as that's my preference. If he had a mallet model that would be pretty enticing.

Very nice.
But the website says $800?!
<whistles>
Dang.

I love it Freddie, looks amazing. I really did not need to see this post though haha

Looks good FK. Did someone else on here get one too this looks vaguely familiar but cant recall where

Looks good FK. Did someone else on here get one too this looks vaguely familiar but cant recall where

I posted pics when I first got it, that may be where you saw it.

Glad you've had a great experience, FK! That's the most important thing in my books.

The sticker shock is pretty big for this one (for me), but like we've already talked about today... if it sells, the market agrees with the price.

Aluminum is an interesting insert.

Thats a beauty, Panda. How do you like the insert on it? Love the contrast of that insert on the flat black paint.

Thats a beauty, Panda. How do you like the insert on it? Love the contrast of that insert on the flat black paint.

I’m a fan of the insert, took some getting used to but now it’s old hat.

Great looking putter Freddie! The detailed OP was a great read. Had a SeeMore with an aluminum insert previously and really liked the feel of it.

I’m a fan of the insert, took some getting used to but now it’s old hat.

Yeah, you could putt with freaking TV Remote and drop birdies all day.

Nice review Freddie. I'm a huge fan of boutique putters and these look to have a handful of really nice features. I hope they do well and are able to keep rolling out different models.

The finish looks a little lacklustre to my eye and looks like it would wear really quick, but I like the overall theme.

Nice review Freddie. I'm a huge fan of boutique putters and these look to have a handful of really nice features. I hope they do well and are able to keep rolling out different models.

The finish looks a little lacklustre to my eye and looks like it would wear really quick, but I like the overall theme.

It has DBM finish, the same process Cobra has used on their new irons. It looks as good today as it did the day I unwrapped it.

Is their a significance to the Crown? I understand the royalty aspect, but it would seem using a similar logo to that of Scotty Cameron would be an odd choice, right?

Is their a significance to the Crown? I understand the royalty aspect, but it would seem using a similar logo to that of Scotty Cameron would be an odd choice, right?

honestly my first thought was the Budweiser crown. I think it looks much more like that than the cameron one

Back