Odyssey Putters Thread

Really pondering hard on the jdm white hot rx! 150 bucks from rakuten...

send me the link for that please. For $150 thats a steal.

Pictures!

send me the link for that please. For $150 thats a steal.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/greenfil/item/cw15whrx1/

189ec312a71687ed1cad9652c757be57.jpg
b7ea5e7f973367e0003813f9417b78d3.jpg
16b76cbcb2284ff91e5f358d6cb55e6d.jpg
479e1a337f1640f8a072bdca6e99472f.jpg

That number 2 shape!

A o much want for one of the #9's.

Simple trick. Go to odysseygolf.jp and let Google translate do all of the thinking.

Why when Kang does all of the legwork!

This is the club that is now eating me alive internally for this coming week. Its the true unknown variable in my noggin, and as I guy who traditionally doesn't feel comfortable over double bends or plumbers necks, it just intensifies that curiosity I have going.

This is the club that is now eating me alive internally for this coming week. Its the true unknown variable in my noggin, and as I guy who traditionally doesn't feel comfortable over double bends or plumbers necks, it just intensifies that curiosity I have going.

You thinking more center shaft or single bend then? Hopefully the selection provides the perfect one for you.

Same here, except it's head shape availability more than necks. Truly unknown and the only part of my bag I've constantly battle with internally. I have had success with other styles, but the 330M head shape just suits me

MXM #1 wide?

What about the Big T in either blade or V-Line?

Tank Cruiser #7?

You and I have similar taste in putters.....above would be what I gravitate towards me thinks.

You thinking more center shaft or single bend then? Hopefully the selection provides the perfect one for you.

Definitely prefer CS, or flow neck. Problem with CS is options...there really aren't any. But surely I can go Big-T V-Line CS if need be there.

Hell maybe I go crazy and go #9.

MXM #1 wide?

What about the Big T in either blade or V-Line?

Tank Cruiser #7?

You and I have similar taste in putters.....above would be what I gravitate towards me thinks.

Hate double or single bends, just cannot stand the look at setup. Its mental I know, but it is what it is.

you and me both.

Hate double or single bends, just cannot stand the look at setup. Its mental I know, but it is what it is.

V-Line CS is one of the few straight shaft options, no?

Maybe we just go #9 and screw with peoples minds.

that's the easy answer for me. If they have a milled collection 9 available, I might jump all over it. I am certainly looking forward to the plethora of options. I just know the answer won't be a PN or a CS.

V-Line CS is one of the few straight shaft options, no?

Yeah, the Big-T, which I like a lot (and have thanks to the review so I've been rolling it some), but its not my personal favorite mallet shape where the eye test is concerned. Definitely a viable option I could roll though.

that's the easy answer for me. If they have a milled collection 9 available, I might jump all over it. I am certainly looking forward to the plethora of options. I just know the answer won't be a PN or a CS.

I want PN to work. But, it never does.

Unless something new shows up I will either go #7 or Vline. Preferably not in the Versa scheme, but I can make it work if need be. Or maybe 1W. Man this is hard.

Love seeing you guys figure out which putter to go with. I would be loosing sleep over this! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is a White Damascus #1 available, theres no doubt it'll be my selection. I think hahaha

Putter would be the hardest part for me too. The #7ch has been so good to me though, it would be hard to go against that. But the #1w tank cruiser looks incredible as well.

Back