Things You Collect Outside of Golf Items

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious what other hackers collect. I myself am finding I have an affection for collecting signed balls from coaches and/or players. I have a Peyton Manning ball and a baseball signed by the Vanderbilt Championship coaching staff.

Currently bidding on a Dabo Swinney ball
a2ea84509c645e58a0732e0a6508f653.jpg
b93ec79869b12b0400511a3b87109eaf.jpg

Last edited:
Funko Pops

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bikes. I have a few.

Vinyl Records

Skis made by Ski Logik. The are the best skis on the planet and also happen to double as works of art in my man cave.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
I have a small collection of watches, a quiver of 3 pairs of skis, and a few musical instruments (guitars and saxophones). Nothing too extensive though.

For a while I collected tools. Had to sell off some to help finance my THP event this past year.

I used to collect tee shirts.

I currently collect koozies. I think I have around 100.

Used to be a big baseball memorabilia and card collector. Still have all the stuff but haven't bought anything in years.

Canadian Quarters

Shot glasses

Baseball cards and Yankees memorabilia.

I used to collect cards but stopped that a couple years ago. Now I have a ton of cards and nothing for me to do with them. I have thought about things to collect again but it's all golf related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinyl Records and especially old ska/reggae 45s. Don't have as many as I'd like though.

I've managed to avoid my obsessions outside of golf... Which probably just elevates my golf purchases.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Golf hats...I must have nearly 100 of them.

Zippo lighters, the older the better.

Im a christmas fanatic so i have a Nutcracker collection. My latest is a golfer one thats pretty awesome. I usually add a new one to the collection every year

Pre-historic stone artifacts, but not to the degree I did years ago. It has become a VERY big money thing today. Way over my head now.

Wine and bourbon.

Corks from wine shared with friends and family.

JM

Watches... my bank account hates me.

Back