Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tweet that.

Team 411 in a landslide

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

What did you do to #HashTag Mike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You a better boxer or golfer?

I'm guessing he is equal in both, may need to get some sparring in after # is done with him :alien:

After meeting chad, realizing we have the same birthday, I now also live in home town, I think I am joining team#!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for me to get off the fence on this one. Gotta go with MikeDean441.

Cleaning up the golf stuff..whoops

53bd88747f5ecfa472a072396289846e.jpg

Myrtle Beach, it is time I paid you a visit! #Team441

Home away from home for awesome THP events. True Blue staff treats us like we're family.

This is seriously true. Every single thing seems like it was done to accommodate THP when we have been there

It's been awhile since last I've played TB and Caledonia and the last time I played competitively there I didn't get the job done.

if I go back there will be no doubt I go to win. TB is one of my favorite courses I have ever played, and I've played on some fantastic courses, so it may be time I go back and get myself that HOF tag that's haunted me since 2011.

Backing made I'm a 441 supporter. Let's go out and win that cup!!!

Did a fly over of the course via the app they give away for free & boy did that bring back memories. Having the app helps me visualize each hole & adds to the memories.

Cookie speaking truth early on a sat. #nomoreHOFtagsfor441

I see at least two by the time we even get to #TheCup

Mods might need to increase the space on his #HOF profile!

I've had two fantastic trips to True Blue/Caledonia with THP, and each time returned with a HOF tag. Just sayin'.......... I do love those two courses and would love to help Team 441 teach that hashtag guy and his team a little humility. :alien:

Last edited:
Never played either course but would love to help Team 441 win the Cup!!

This is seriously true. Every single thing seems like it was done to accommodate THP when we have been there

Chiming in because it really needs to be repeated. My dad was down there playing Caledonia a few months back and mentioned I had played in this event, and he said the guy was excited talking about it. Those two courses really get it. Whoever gets the chance to play in this event will absolutely love the experience at those courses if they haven't been before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back