Bryson DeChambeau Thread

That’s insane! I don’t think anyone saw it coming. Just goes to show you there are many ways to play this game.

I think Bryson did. He believes in himself and what he is doing.

I'm really excited to see what next year is like for him, considering he spent most of this year trying to settle on a putting method. Now that he's done that, and gotten pretty good with it, he could really take off. He took his biggest deficiency and turned it into a strength. That's gotta be scary for everyone on tour.

Isn't he the guy that had a really bad attitude when another low name player won there first tournament a few weeks ago? Something about a bad have shake or something i believe he did after he messed up, something like that, that's the first time u didn't like him actually

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Isn't he the guy that had a really bad attitude when another low name player won there first tournament a few weeks ago? Something about a bad have shake or something i believe he did after he messed up, something like that, that's the first time u didn't like him actually

he gave a very half-a$$ed handshake. he coughed up the lead with some terrible play coming down the stretch. he was pissed at himself, and couldn't shake it to congratulate his opponent on what was undoubtedly a huge win for him. then we saw bad on the range like a week or two later, with his head in his hands visibly distraught over whatever was going on with his swing. it was a pretty strange thing to witness, but he obviously got it figured out!

he gave a very half-a$$ed handshake. he coughed up the lead with some terrible play coming down the stretch. he was pissed at himself, and couldn't shake it to congratulate his opponent on what was undoubtedly a huge win for him. then we saw bad on the range like a week or two later, with his head in his hands visibly distraught over whatever was going on with his swing. it was a pretty strange thing to witness, but he obviously got it figured out!
Yeah that's what it was, i knew it was him

he's achieved a surprising and impressive amount of success so far...this thread is warranted but not sure i'll spend much time in it since i still can't decide if i'm a fan or not. :D

I don't why, but while watching yesterdays tournament on TV, I was offended by both Johnny Miller and Gary Koch's off cuff comments about Bryson Dechambeau using a brush on a club. I loathe elitist comments from these people when they are insulting millions of everyday players.

He's like that Nascar driver that would rather put you into the wall than drive around you. Some people love him and some hate him. He certainly stirs the conversation pot.

I personally am fascinated at his swing when I watch him play,, I scratch my head at how he gets so much ball speed and spin. His pace of play is tough to handle though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I’m not sure he’ll last all season putting with the flagstick in. It works great if the putt is dead in the heart, but if he’s being aggressive with a putt and hits the flag a little off center it’s coming out more often than not. Should be fun to see how this plays out either way. Maybe it’ll work for him...

We started a thread on this one as it’s pretty interesting.

We started a thread on this one as it’s pretty interesting.

It'll get merged in here eventually. :clown:

Thought this screen shot was funny. Bryson got tan this off season....
dbc3218d3cb2d81af791052d297b009c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thought this screen shot was funny. Bryson got tan this off season....
dbc3218d3cb2d81af791052d297b009c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

As an Arizona alum, don't get me started on how horrifically awful ESPN is at everything

Interesting thought. If BAD wins tomorrow it will be his 5th win. Among the Cobra/Puma staple he would surpass Rickie who only has 4 wins.

Who is the better player overall? Who is the Elite player?

I'm a huge Rickie fan but BAD's rise to stardom is hard to dismiss.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interesting thought. If BAD wins tomorrow it will be his 5th win. Among the Cobra/Puma staple he would surpass Rickie who only has 4 wins.

Who is the better player overall? Who is the Elite player?

I'm a huge Rickie fan but BAD's rise to stardom is hard to dismiss.

BAD is the better player but Rickie is the star.

Saw a comment on Twitter that I agree with, he will be #1 in the world at some point.

Saw a comment on Twitter that I agree with, he will be #1 in the world at some point.
He is 6th right now (?) I think

I can see him doing it at this point.

The frequency by which the OWGR #1 changes these days leads me to agree that Bryson will be on top of that list for a spell.

He better do it soon. If he dicks around too long, Tiger's gonna make it back and he ain't gonna let it go for a while when he gets it back.

He is 6th right now (?) I think

I can see him doing it at this point.

Yeah, he's 6th and very close to Rory (#5). Wondering if a win (or even a high finish) will give him enough to move up even one spot this week.

I love both players I think Rickie is me if a traditional player and bad is just weird but a great golfer, I think Rickie lacks the killer instinct

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back