Week 1: 2018 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The drafts are completing and week 1 will be here in just 2 days. Every team owner is wide eyed and excited as we kick the season off.

Week 1 is always wild, never know exactly who is going to breakout and always a ton of questioning the ole lineup.

In L4 I've got Randy and its a 90.8 vs 88.4 prediction in my favor, which means I'll lose by 30.

L5 all projected scores are close across the board. Know it won’t stay that way but near to see most teams are built pretty evenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 1 is always wild, never know exactly who is going to breakout and always a ton of questioning the ole lineup.

In L4 I've got Randy and its a 90.8 vs 88.4 prediction in my favor, which means I'll lose by 30.

I can only hope but it wont happen. Things flowed very different then all my mocks and I was left scrambling as usual.

Anybody in league 1 need a WR? Autodraft picked me 8 of them, and only 2 RB. Partly my own fault for not changing the minimums on all the positions, but I'm in big trouble with only 2, especially with Ronald Jones as my 2. I do however, have some solid WR.

Might be interested in a QB too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anybody in league 1 need a WR? Autodraft picked me 8 of them, and only 2 RB. Partly my own fault for not changing the minimums on all the positions, but I'm in big trouble with only 2, especially with Ronald Jones as my 2. I do however, have some solid WR.

I do like Hogan, but I'm also pretty short at RB too so not sure I'm the guy for that trade.

I do like Hogan, but I'm also pretty short at RB too so not sure I'm the guy for that trade.
I LOVE Hogan, so would have to be a sweet deal to pry him away.

Trying to figure out who's team is who's is always interesting.

I'm trying to remember if there were separate threads for each league last year?

I was already offered a trade, was setting up a counter offer and the original offer was pulled...

I was already offered a trade, was setting up a counter offer and the original offer was pulled...
I'm sending out a bunch, don't think I sent you one though?

If that was my offer no idea why it went away. I'll resend.

Didn't realize you rejected the trade, feel free to counter if you have any of my guys in mind.

Didn't realize you rejected the trade, feel free to counter if you have any of my guys in mind.
Didn't mean to reject, I was setting up a counter but hit my back button; must have killed it...

Crazy that it kicks off tomorrow. Fun times ahead.

L2 kicks off with me against Mr. Hicksta and I’m projected to lose by 5. Not a lot of rb depth for me, so I’m going to have to rely on my starters to produce until some of my gamblers pay off.

I'm trying to remember if there were separate threads for each league last year?

Nope. Always one thread, week by week.

@jdtox and I going at it in week, early projections show a 2 point differential.

Here we go!

Right now I have the highest projected score in L4 for week 1. That gives me a bit of confidence in my draft.

Changed my team name to my forum name so there would be no confusion LOL!

I didn't autodraft and I started off WR heavy. I didn't realize how many RB's had come off the board until I was looking at that position and any possible starter or flex was long gone.

I LOVE Hogan, so would have to be a sweet deal to pry him away.

I liked Hogan a lot too, I was sad when he went before I could get him.

Here you go League 1, here are all our team names

Screen%20Shot%202018-09-05%20at%208.15.18%20AM-M.png

Nope. Always one thread, week by week.

James is correct, all leagues will chat together in the weekly threads.

@jdtox and I going at it in week, early projections show a 2 point differential.

Here we go!

Made a few lineup changes and its now 6 :angel: not like it matters.

Wait we’re in League 4?

Whoops - well Mariota Kart is open for business

Might have to change my team name

I went high risk, high reward in the draft and took Bell and McCoy at RB. If the two of them play I'll have a fighting chance in week 1 vs. MikeHunt. If not I'm starting the year with an L.

I went high risk, high reward in the draft and took Bell and McCoy at RB. If the two of them play I'll have a fighting chance in week 1 vs. MikeHunt. If not I'm starting the year with an L.

It appears as though McCoy is a go for week 1. His groin injury is still there, but no suspension before this week.

I can only hope but it wont happen. Things flowed very different then all my mocks and I was left scrambling as usual.

Let me see your squad, partner.

Crazy that it kicks off tomorrow. Fun times ahead.

I am so pumped yet I don’t have a single eagle or falcon rostered in any league, nor do any of my opponents!

Feels like a tease. Whatever. Football!!!!

Back