Cure Putters Review Thread

I like it quite a bit. I have been going back and fourth from the Scotty. I wish they made a straight shaft version as the offset shaft doesnt fit my eye as well. The ball rolls off the face fantastic and has great feel as well. My distance control is fantastic with the Cure. If I can get my eyes adjusted to the shaft I am sure it will make a permanent home in my bag.

Can't you get a straight shaft from Cure?

Hi all, I had seen and heard a lot about the Cure putters so got a RX2 shipped over from the States. I got it a couple of days ago and got a extended Two Thumbs grip put on it (makes it a little counter balanced). I've had a few hours on the putting green yesterday and today to try it out with lie and weights. In one word "Wow"! Being a single handicapped player that putts like a 28 handicap I've never had a putter that is as good or as confidence inspiring. Once you get used to the weight, look and sound the ball just goes where you want it! My only complaint is my time practicing is cut short with so many people wanting to have a go after seeing how many putts are going in! Today I holed a putt the full length of the putting green (about 60 ft) I've never done that before!

Welcome to THP and enjoy draining those putts.

Thanks for the feedback.

Added another Cure putter to the collection a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, about $50 directly from them.

The $50 includes their standard grip.

For those that are who are interested in getting another shaft make sure you know if it's a 2014 or 2015 model. You can tell the difference between the 2014 and 2015 putters by the engraving on the bottom of the sole. The 2015 putters have the "Higher MOI" logo engraved on the sole, and the 2014 putters have the "Veritas Golf" logo engraved on the sole.

Welcome to THP and enjoy draining those putts.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the welcome. I am loving the putter. Just a shame the courses are waterlogged over here so I can't try it in a game. It's about time you guys over the pond started sharing with the world all this new equipment like the Cure putters and those gorgeous looking Ben Hogan clubs!?

I must admit, I did not love the original cure putters, had one (RXi) and couldn't make it work for me. Yesterday at a course the pro shop had the new cx2 and I'm impressed. I love the looks 1000% more, and it rolled awesome. May have to give Cure another shot

I must admit, I did not love the original cure putters, had one (RXi) and couldn't make it work for me. Yesterday at a course the pro shop had the new cx2 and I'm impressed. I love the looks 1000% more, and it rolled awesome. May have to give Cure another shot
I still can't wait to see one of those in person!

Last edited:
Was able to finally get back out yesterday for my 2nd round with the RX2. I put a SS 3.0 on it Saturday night and it has the full weight allocated on the club, for now.

I was still halfway-solid withing 10 feet, but I am struggling a lot on distance control for putts over 30 feet. Just having a hard time adjusting for the weight, so I am leaving a lot of putts short. However, I can't expect too much from the putter, so far, as I have put in next to no practice time with the putter due to no light and a lot of rain. Weather should be nice for the holiday weekend, so hopefully I can get back out.

I still can't wait to see one of those in person!

Agreed! Just wish they had a center-shafted version (and dual sight lines).

I'm still practicing with my RX2; not as consistent & comfortable with it as I am with my SeeMore Z3c (love those dual sight lines!), but I'm getting there. I think this summer I'm going to have to game it sometimes - after watching Milkman rock his like a beast (& him saying how many top ams & pros he knows are loving their Cures).

I think the hardest thing for me right now is just aiming it correctly. Once it's pointed in the right direction it is automatic.

Went in today to scratch an itch I had with a different putter and ended up walking out with something I did not expect. I had rolled it before but In a head to head competition it was unbeatable. Some very close calls with other brands that I'll probably end up getting sooner or later but for the immediate this was the winner. Excited to be back with a Cure. I got away from the RX3 for a little bit

2fd8ee3d5fcbaf700d92ce7f9605c863.jpg
9e97247549e57919d8f890af0ea85f63.jpg
69f0d206bc1e11829b440cab2fc39d40.jpg

Gorgeous X!

Sweet looking putter!! Is it as large as the Rx line, or is it more "normal" sized?

Went in today to scratch an itch I had with a different putter and ended up walking out with something I did not expect. I had rolled it before but In a head to head competition it was unbeatable. Some very close calls with other brands that I'll probably end up getting sooner or later but for the immediate this was the winner. Excited to be back with a Cure. I got away from the RX3 for a little bit

2fd8ee3d5fcbaf700d92ce7f9605c863.jpg
9e97247549e57919d8f890af0ea85f63.jpg
69f0d206bc1e11829b440cab2fc39d40.jpg

Welcome Back XMan!

Sweet looking putter!! Is it as large as the Rx line, or is it more "normal" sized?

Here is the 2016 line up. Classic Series are slightly oversized at 5", but not as big as the RX series.

2016_Putters_Group_950.jpg

Any plans to do something like the Classic Series with the alignment line on the top line versus the flange? I loved that about the RX3 and would like to see it in the CX1/CX2.

Any plans to do something like the Classic Series with the alignment line on the top line versus the flange? I loved that about the RX3 and would like to see it in the CX1/CX2.

#Cookie - I am pretty sure we can set you up with a top line on the CX.
Please contact Grant in customer service for details... ggomes@cureputters.com / 904.503.3468

2 sight lines on the top line with the flange line splitting them from the address view would be awesome

Great pick up X.Man. Love the look of that putter.

Are the classic series available in big box stores?

Great pick up X.Man. Love the look of that putter.

And when you get down here you get to roll it when we play!

Back